Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm gonna become a gymcel to cope

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
Iv'e decided to embrace my inner ogre, i'm gonna blast roids and become a literal monster. I'm starting the gym again tomorrow after years of not going.

I already scare normies with my looks, now imagine if i get even bigger. Perhaps i could also SH my face to get some cool looking scars to top it off, problem is i'm actually scared of doing it jfl. Perhaps if i buy some local anesthetics, since those are easy to get in my country due to shitty drug use laws.

They banned vapes but they don't ban shit like prostitution or personal drug use LMAO. Clown world :society:

asura's wrath was boring gameplay wise but it really proved that quick time events can be done in a fun way.

Iv'e decided to embrace my inner ogre, i'm gonna blast roids and become a literal monster. I'm starting the gym again tomorrow after years of not going.

I already scare normies with my looks, now imagine if i get even bigger. Perhaps i could also SH my face to get some cool looking scars to top it off, problem is i'm actually scared of doing it jfl. Perhaps if i buy some local anesthetics, since those are easy to get in my country due to shitty drug use laws.

They banned vapes but they don't ban shit like prostitution or personal drug use LMAO. Clown world :society:
Just do mma and do lots of amateur or pro fights
And your face would get massed up especially if you are the type of guy to go all out and not play safe also don't do roids they will mess you up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back