Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna be honest with you ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I don't need a woman to be around my age. Even if she's 45 or some shit, if we connect and she's attractive to me then i'm fine with it. Doesn't have to be virgin either (even though i would prefer one). I'd fuck a milf or gilf. She doesn't even have to like the things i like. Just respect them and me enough to not make me stop doing or liking them. She doesn't need to be smart. Even if she's a little dumb it's ok if she's loyal and loving. Each day that passes makes me more and more lonesome for love, sex and intimacy. So my standards decrease a little bit day by day

We like what we like bro, no need to justify.

This virgin JB prime waifu concept is just rhetoric.

Words2_live_bye

I'd be alright with any girl as long as she isn't obese or has saggy, wrinkly tits.

We like what we like bro, no need to justify.

I agree.

I understand OP, my standards are also quiet low, I would gladly take a 40+ 5/10 foid for a sex-only relationship. I wouldn't care about her past.

I agree.

I understand OP, my standards are also quiet low, I would gladly take a 40+ 5/10 foid for a sex-only relationship. I wouldn't care about her past.
Precisely, if a foid is attractive to us and not diseased, is an incel really going to be choosy?
That's a volcel.

Precisely, if a foid is attractive to us and not diseased, is an incel really going to be choosy?
That's a volcel.
Dude I'm 18, I don't want a fucking woman the age of my mom. I want her to be around my age

Dude I'm 18, I don't want a fucking woman the age of my mom. I want her to be around my age
All good brocel. If you don't like MILFs and your pener don't get hard, it's cool.
Not volcel if pener stays soft theory.

I don't need a woman to be around my age. Even if she's 45 or some shit, if we connect and she's attractive to me then i'm fine with it. Doesn't have to be virgin either (even though i would prefer one). I'd fuck a milf or gilf. She doesn't even have to like the things i like. Just respect them and me enough to not make me stop doing or liking them. She doesn't need to be smart. Even if she's a little dumb it's ok if she's loyal and loving. Each day that passes makes me more and more lonesome for love, sex and intimacy. So my standards decrease a little bit day by day
I've already been through this so let me tell you what happens next.

The two hundred fifty pounds plus women only want Chad or rich man, the butter faces only want Chad or rich man, the handicapped women only want Chad or rich man, the aging divorcees only want Chad or rich man, and the aging widows only want Chad or rich man. The 40yr old and plus foids in age only want Chad or rich man, where for many of them they're not even interested in sex at all actually having spent their entire lives riding the thousand cock carousel, many of them end up becoming indifferent sexually entirely overtime or they just become older lesbians. [They also become those old ladies that push their dogs in baby strollers at grocery stores wearing sweaters that they knitted for them, because for many women they would rather become that than to ever lower their dating standards or sexual preferences.]

I hate to break this to you, abandon all hope now.

Last edited:
I would take an older foid, but not that old. Like 30 at most, and only if she is cute

Same, I would fuck an gilf with big juggs if needed to

Faggot tier post, I don’t even want a foid my age let alone one who could be my fucking mother

@Zensfy @JosefMengelecel @IncelHQ

:feelswhat:
Faggot tier post, I don’t even want a foid my age let alone one who could be my fucking mother

The foid he is describing is even older jfl

exactly
its fucking disgusting:feelsohgod:

Personally, i make no compromises, that's what thots want.