Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to work at Toysrus now lol.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It's over. Helping out used up stacies buy toys for chads kids. The manager is a chad but liked me. The workers are all better looking than me. It's isn't a long job. I'm doing it for the holidays. I have no people to spend holidays with so i'll work that entire time.

Anyone know where to go to get neetbux? What location. I will get my degree but no one's getting my taxes for that long.

As a recently former retailcel. Best of luck OP. The holidays are already a rough time without people turning into complete monsters over capitalistic driven needs.

torujo said:
where are you from?

NYC, United States of Cuckmerica.

Bodybag said:
As a recently former retailcel. Best of luck OP. The holidays are already a rough time without people turning into complete monsters over capitalistic driven needs.

Thanks!!!!  :heart: It shouldn't be that bad. If they need holidays or weekends, i'm their guy! Chads and femails are out there partying at that time. Toysrus is borderline bankrupt, so it should be fun walking around an empty store.

Congrats, it's the best place to pick up prime JBs.

incel4life said:
Congrats, it's the best place to pick up prime JBs.

Lol, excellent idea. I will "help" the femails in the barbie dolls section as much as possible; and thanks for the congrats  :heart:

Bump. Other retailcels, how on earth do you cope with this shit?

would rather take a knife to the jugular than work in retail

incel said:
would rather take a knife to the jugular than work in retail

It won't be for too long. I am master of cope. I would rather be there then be at home knowing that Chad and femails are with family and enjoying life.

I used to work at a Toys R' Us, easiest job ever since nobody shops there anymore and instead buys off of Amazon.

BF8211 said:
I used to work at a Toys R' Us, easiest job ever since nobody shops there anymore and instead buys off of Amazon.

Lol yea, this is precisely what I was thinking. They're even more desperate now since they're going bankrupt. Plus, toys and the like are mostly tailored to adults with nostalgia. I barely ever see kids playing with toys anyways. It'll be fun. Lol.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Good luck man lol.

Lol Thanks I appreciate it  :heart: