Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to try ascension with a sheboon

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Sheboons aren't that bad if they are not fat and aggressive. Unfortunately, lots of black women are fat and much more loud and aggressive compared to foids of other races. I might try to ascend with a sheboon that's in shape and not loud

das rite egytian boy
176562642 1653021471753519 8571635057780949861 n

good luck, don't relax

Sheboons aren't that bad if they are not fat and aggressive. Unfortunately, lots of black women are fat and much more loud and aggressive compared to foids of other races. I might try to ascend with a sheboon that's in shape and not loud
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I would never date a sheboon even if she beg or beseech

It depends where you live honestly (liberal or conservative area) but go for short shehboons if you're also short.
Dude should go for a tall one in order to fix his children age. Same apply for those qho like noodles. 5'11 at least.

She's not attractive. Sheboons are only attractive if they have a copious amount of white or rice or Latin blood
Sheboon having white/rice/latino blood means she's a mutt and not sheboon. The real sheboons look like the foid I posted. I wouldn't ascend with them no matter what.

Dude should go for a tall one in order to fix his children age. Same apply for those qho like noodles. 5'11 at least.
Hopefully if I ascended with a sheboon and impregnated her, she would bear me giga Tyrone sons who would grow up and impregnate white Stacy's

So it’s come to this….:soy::soy::soy::soy: Sheboons are the bottom of barrel. I personally couldn’t do it. I see them as subhuman trash. Low iq, aggressive , smelly and ugly. Would rather ascend with a sexdoll then sheboons

good luck with your nigga foid :feelsYall:

They're too masculine for my taste. They Need to have some feminine grace to them and get fit and they'll be way better

Just be louder and more aggressive than the foid what the fuck is this soy reasoning?

They're human.
Really no use arguing when sheboon an inherently dehumanizing term is being used. Now all they are thinking about is the most ugly, dark and fat foid possible so even if there are plenty of black women that are attractive they don’t come up.

Really no use arguing when sheboon an inherently dehumanizing term is being used. Now all they are thinking about is the most ugly, dark and fat foid possible so even if there are plenty of black women that are attractive they don’t come up.
I'm not attracted to most black women, myself. But refusing to sleep with a decent looking one is volcel, no exceptions.

I'm sorry OP but these creatures :foidSoy: are Tyrone only :chad: they wouldn't dare imagine being touched by an incel, let alone want to fucked by one :incel:

I'm not attracted to most black women, myself. But refusing to sleep with a decent looking one is volcel, no exceptions.
even a stacy sheboon is not human, end of discussion

Just be louder and more aggressive than the foid what the fuck is this soy reasoning?
It's not about that. I'm not attracted to those type of women and black women fit that description way more than other groups of women

Just imagine being rejected by a sheboon :feelswhat:

I'm sorry OP but these creatures :foidSoy: are Tyrone only :chad: they wouldn't dare imagine being touched by an incel, let alone want to fucked by one :incel:
I know. They probably wouldn't want a 5'5 brown ethnic sandcel that's balding

Make sure to have female offspring and abort males if possible, no more suffering for your lineage.

>Japan selects a half-nigger to represent them
fuck I knew Japan would be the first asian nation to cuck out
You're still volcel if you wouldn't ascend with her. Even if she is technically a sheboon

Make sure to have female offspring and abort males if possible, no more suffering for your lineage.
The males might grow up to be giga Tyrones who impregnate liberal white Stacy's

The males might grow up to be giga Tyrones who impregnate liberal white Stacy's
Yes, males might, but women are 95% sure to reproduce and not suffer sexual envy, and be cherished, I wouldn't take the risk if I could abort based on sex.