Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m going to the aquarium by myself

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m a kissless 31-year-old virgin, and I want to go the the aquarium. I have no choice but to go alone, because foids are shallow toilets that only want chad/dogs.

Cool. Have fun brocel

honestly sounds like a decent time
random outings once in a while are probably beneficial

honestly sounds like a decent time
random outings once in a while are probably beneficial
I went once with my family as a kid, now 20 years later my family has been torn to shreds and I am a lonely incel.

I’m a kissless 31-year-old virgin, and I want to go the the aquarium. I have no choice but to go alone, because foids are shallow toilets that only want chad/dogs.
Why the aquarium?

Why the aquarium?
I live in Jewfornia next to the Pacific Ocean, I grew up going to this aquarium back when my family still talked to one another.

Based, did you take any pictures?

Aren't field trips a group thing?
I wasn't in school anymore, I went by myself because I liked fossils and wanted time alone doing something but then k-12 shit head kids came from nowhere and made it miserable and people were acting as if I was a creep just because I looked around at the displays some little shits were at, "Just go outside bruh" I can't even enjoy anything without normies ruining it.

I live in Jewfornia next to the Pacific Ocean, I grew up going to this aquarium back when my family still talked to one another.
Let me guess, you went to the aquarium of the Pacific.

Fellow southern cuckaforniacel