Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Going To Tell My Oneitis How I Feel About Her

HahahahaHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAAAH

That shit never worst bro, you're going to get rejected.

OP is such a fucking dipshit pathetic beta. Jesus Christ I want to vomit when I read this garbage. Don't fucking come on this forum. Go to cucked shit like socialanxietysupport or foreveralone faggots on reddit to do this nonsense and then have people praise you for embarrassing yourself and "having guts" even though you just committed social suicide and humiliated yourself. This is a place where we are blackpilled. How stupid do you have to be to think this shit will actually work? Newsflash buddy boy it WON'T. If she liked you at all you'd know by now because women don't send "mixed signals" and that fucking nonsense. Guys misinterpret it because they're all fucking retarded and poisoned by Disney movies where the good nice guy always gets the girl in the end...too bad you're UGLY. She doesn't find you physically attractive enough. It's done. When a woman sends "mixed signals" it's basically saying to the guy to fuck off I'm not interested that way. Again a woman makes it BLATANTLY obvious when they like you. Girls don't play games. Guys are just fucking stupid and don't get the picture. If a girl doesn't answer your calls and doesn't respond back to you, it isn't because she's busy. Do you even see women? They're always on the goddamn phone. They're not busy. They're just ignoring you. The same goes for texting. If she doesn't text for several days and then texts you a few times it doesn't mean she likes you. It means she's fucking bored and using you for entertainment and only texts you when it's convenient for her. When a girl likes a guy she will text him a shit ton no matter how "shy" she says she is. She would call him back 100% quickly and then when she calls him back she'd immediately explain why she didn't pick up and be specific.

And unrequited love = never works, especially as an ugly or average looking guy. Get with the fucking program and ingest the blackpilled inside you, you pathetic beta. She will NEVER have the same feelings you have for her. Get the fuck over it and LDAR. God....why the fuck are some people so bluepilled even on this forum? So disgusting to read this shit. Learn your fucking place, incel. It's game over for all of us. It's been over.

ouch.

If she rejects you go ER.

If you're gonna do it, do it in person. And again please don't tell her you love her, just tell her you like her and maybe ask her out.

It's just the truth.
yea dude, this isn't the site for u(@youthislife ) but I hope all goes well(but it wont cuz ur not chad, not trying to be mean, telling from experience as a curry)

OP is such a fucking dipshit pathetic beta. Jesus Christ I want to vomit when I read this garbage. Don't fucking come on this forum. Go to cucked shit like socialanxietysupport or foreveralone faggots on reddit to do this nonsense and then have people praise you for embarrassing yourself and "having guts" even though you just committed social suicide and humiliated yourself. This is a place where we are blackpilled. How stupid do you have to be to think this shit will actually work? Newsflash buddy boy it WON'T. If she liked you at all you'd know by now because women don't send "mixed signals" and that fucking nonsense. Guys misinterpret it because they're all fucking retarded and poisoned by Disney movies where the good nice guy always gets the girl in the end...too bad you're UGLY. She doesn't find you physically attractive enough. It's done. When a woman sends "mixed signals" it's basically saying to the guy to fuck off I'm not interested that way. Again a woman makes it BLATANTLY obvious when they like you. Girls don't play games. Guys are just fucking stupid and don't get the picture. If a girl doesn't answer your calls and doesn't respond back to you, it isn't because she's busy. Do you even see women? They're always on the goddamn phone. They're not busy. They're just ignoring you. The same goes for texting. If she doesn't text for several days and then texts you a few times it doesn't mean she likes you. It means she's fucking bored and using you for entertainment and only texts you when it's convenient for her. When a girl likes a guy she will text him a shit ton no matter how "shy" she says she is. She would call him back 100% quickly and then when she calls him back she'd immediately explain why she didn't pick up and be specific.

And unrequited love = never works, especially as an ugly or average looking guy. Get with the fucking program and ingest the blackpilled inside you, you pathetic beta. She will NEVER have the same feelings you have for her. Get the fuck over it and LDAR. God....why the fuck are some people so bluepilled even on this forum? So disgusting to read this shit. Learn your fucking place, incel. It's game over for all of us. It's been over.
Brutal blackpill for truecels like me. :feelsrope: