Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm going to switch to eye contacts today

Juice

Juice

Professional Failure
I'll try out eye contact lenses and if I like it I might finally ditch my glasses, but what sets me back is the eye is sensitive and it needs to be trained to have something put into it.

if you have to be around people then it worth it, if you rot at home all day then no

No eye contacts for my height

That's true, it doesn't really matter if you're LDARing
Glasses are better but they make you look even more retarded that's why it's better to have lenses when you around normies

Still need to learn how to put in contacts because my eyesight keeps getting worse

moggs me for wearing glasses

what sets me back is the eye is sensitive and it needs to be trained to have something put into it.
It was the same for me but eventually i got used to it.

I didn't completely ditch my glasses btw, i only use contacts when i have to drive or interact with normaloids

I didn't completely ditch my glasses btw, i only use contacts when i have to drive or interact with normaloids
I think most people keep their glasses anyway, but yeah I never wore glasses when I talked to people.

I'll try out eye contact lenses and if I like it I might finally ditch my glasses, but what sets me back is the eye is sensitive and it needs to be trained to have something put into it.
which one. hard, soft ?