Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m going to succeed and hopefully leave behind and ascend from inceldom and depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
So as many of you know I was in a psych ward recently. I’m going to change my life around. Now that I’m almost 2 years sober from drugs, and am on anti psychotics and other meds for my schizoaffective disorder, bipolar and ADHD I feel much more stable, and am already more sociable around people. Now I just have to get back into the gym, and join clubs at college so that I can get to meet new people and hopefully a girlfriend and make friends. And lastly I will be running a marathon which is something I did before COVID so it’s sort of an emotional milestone.

I hope y’all don’t feel a way, but I’m tired of waking up feeling depressed and empty every day. As some of y’all know I was raped, bullied, and grew up with my parents fighting at home. But I won’t let this define me, I’m going to be 20 next year, I have to become my own man. I’ll keep updates on my experiences - if I fail - which I hope I don’t.

my boy grinch what’s good

You will only be successful in life if you use your AR-15 effectively my friend

I hope I turn out to be a fakecel, I wouldn’t wish a life of inceldom on my worst enemy
good luck with the marathon bro I have ran a few and although they can be painful towards they end, you do get a sense of achievement when you finish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back