Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going to stop shaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
And let my full beard grow and go crazy.

Why should i give a fuck when i just LDAR for 2 years straight now anyway.

tumblr_mqy893ov6w1sufzbxo1_500.gif

I wish I can grow a beard

Welcome to the Beardcel Club, breh. Though if it looks shit after four weeks, give it up.

I need a beard to look a little less ridiculous as a babyfaced horseshoecel.

Beard will hide some of the horrors

My beard game is strong right now.

my "beard" loooks like a peice of dog shit

If you have a weak chin a beaerd can help. run masculine game

Gotta look neat for job interviews, mate.

But this is coming from a hypocrite like myself, that has long hair lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:

whats the point when i get rejected from all of them anyway.

I just dont care anymore.

Virginp0wers said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
whats the point when i get rejected from all of them anyway.
I just dont care anymore.
You ever going back to uni, man? I'm going back soon, myself...

Yeah, I kinda feel you. I gave up sending resumes for a week and a half... It's so demotivating, trying to look for a job, that doesn't always want you. I wish they could double up on that NEETbux thing.

5b3e1432ba9e45af1190c0e6cc34d4c3--sad-anime-girl-manga-girl.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
You ever going back to uni, man? I'm going back soon, myself...

Yeah, I kinda feel you. I gave up sending resumes for a week and a half... It's so demotivating, trying to look for a job, that doesn't always want you. I wish they could double up on that NEETbux thing.

5b3e1432ba9e45af1190c0e6cc34d4c3--sad-anime-girl-manga-girl.jpg

I never want to uni to behin with, too poor for that, travel expenses.etc.

I did A levels and went straight into a shitty retail job. And yes its demotivating af, especially with the inceldom problem piled on top.

Popbob said:
my "beard" loooks like a peice of dog shit

If it's no good after four weeks, you have to bite the bullet and shave it, bro. No beard is better than a shit one. So many youngsters make this mistake and they look ridiculous.

idkwattodowithlife said:

kek

You can get away with it, by using a beard trimmer to keep it short, or to trim down the cheeks, Riker-style. As long as it looks even, neat and not Al-Qaeda, you're fine.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I gave up sending resumes for a week and a half... It's so demotivating, trying to look for a job, that doesn't always want you. I wish they could double up on that NEETbux thing.

It is very depressing to look for work. Especially if the vacancies are just not there, or there are no jobs that suit your personality. I am just too asocial for most jobs and I despise commuting. I'm trying to find a local part-time job that I can tolerate.

Virginp0wers said:
I never want to uni to behin with, too poor for that, travel expenses.etc.

I did A levels and went straight into a shitty retail job. And yes its demotivating af, especially with the inceldom problem piled on top.

You're smart to avoid university anyway. Paid education is a racket and a debt-trap, with meaningless qualifications and no guarantee of a good job at the end anyway. I imagine that retail is hell for an incel, as are most jobs these days.

BlackPill47 said:
If it's no good after four weeks, you have to bite the bullet and shave it, bro. No beard is better than a shit one. So many youngsters make this mistake and they look ridiculous.

kek

You can get away with it, by using a beard trimmer to keep it short, or to trim down the cheeks, Riker-style. As long as it looks even, neat and not Al-Qaeda, you're fine.

It is very depressing to look for work. Especially if the vacancies are just not there, or there are no jobs that suit your personality. I am just too asocial for most jobs and I despise commuting. I'm trying to find a local part-time job that I can tolerate.

You're smart to avoid university anyway. Paid education is a racket and a debt-trap, with meaningless qualifications and no guarantee of a good job at the end anyway. I imagine that retail is hell for an incel, as are most jobs these days.

Im not in that retail job anymore, ive been unemployed for 2 years now. And yes it was hell + daily suicide fuel for incels seeing them buy condoms and shit.

Virginp0wers said:
Im not in that retail job anymore, ive been unemployed for 2 years now. And yes it was hell + daily suicide fuel for incels seeing them buy condoms and shit.

Living the NEETcel life, brah. Well done!

I find hermitceling to be fantastic. Godspeed.

I hope Basic Income arrives so we can all truly LDAR in peace.

Weird, I was just about to start again.

Having a long beard sucks. You have to maintain it anyway or it gets everywhere, might as well just take a mach 3 in the shower and shave every time. Gonna do the same with my head. Too much work brushing out rats and tangles like a bitch.

BlackPill47 said:
Living the NEETcel life, brah. Well done!

I find hermitceling to be fantastic. Godspeed.

I hope Basic Income arrives so we can all truly LDAR in peace.

ehhh its not really that much fun with the LDAR tbh, although i can just rot all day with videogames and stuff. Its extremely lonely because i have no friends either.

I've been doing that.

Virginp0wers said:
ehhh its not really that much fun with the LDAR tbh, although i can just rot all day with videogames and stuff. Its extremely lonely because i have no friends either.
That's my life too, bro. But it's better than the stress of shitty work or forced socialization.