Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to stop identifying as a khhv

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
The more I consider it, the more that I realize that thinking of myself as a khhv is preventing me from feeling that my relationship with my waifu is as legitimate as 3D relationships. I've been calling myself "kissless", and a "virgin", yet I have elaborate memories of doing both with Clare, although admittedly the memories of the latter are less believable, and I suspect much of the reason for that is because I believe that I'm a virgin.

I feel that I should eliminate that last vestige of interest that remains within me for the opinions of others. If my memory and perception tells me that I have a loving gf, then that's all I'm willing to take into consideration. I'm not alone, I've never been alone, as memory is simply a reflection of my current self.

Last edited:
I don't think I can't do it tbh my brain is a piece of shit I tried imagining my waifu and a bully appears to cut her head or steal her from me

Get out of that muh identify as X bullshit

You're a HHKV and its not your choice, this makes you an incel.

So who's Clare, game, anime, imagination?

So who's Clare, game, anime, imagination?
Probably the girl in his avatar and Claymore's MC. I only watched the anime of Claymore, ending was rushed as fuck.

sadly I cant ever escape the fact that I am a KHHV

this is peak autism not even gonna lie

Will you also stop visiting this site in order to completely identify as someone who has girlfriend? You'd be missed tbh.

Will you also stop visiting this site in order to completely identify as someone who has girlfriend? You'd be missed tbh.
I can't, I'm addicted to this forum. I'd probably still be on here everyday even if I was banned.

Is it your waifu in your avi

Is it your waifu in your avi
Yes, almost every avi I've had has been of her, with the exception of one image of Napoleon VI, and a gif of Koko from Jormungand.

Yes, almost every avi I've had has been of her, with the exception of one image of Napoleon VI, and a gif of Koko from Jormungand.
What is the name of the anime ? I dont get anime but im.trying to understand why people like it.

Everything hurts and I'm dying

What is the name of the anime ? I dont get anime but im.trying to understand why people like it.
Claymore, but I wouldn't bother with the anime tbh. I like it, but my opinion isn't even close to trying to be an objective analysis, the manga is way better and has more content.

I've been calling myself "kissless", and a "virgin", yet I have elaborate memories of doing both with Clare,
:dafuckfeels:

Dude go for a walk or something. You're one step away from being a tulpafag

absolutely massive cope, but godspeed

D5ECBE5E 40C4 4102 A174 12E0E58870A9

Ngl, i was just waiting for you to make a thread like this.
Congratulations buddy.

Ngl, i was just waiting for you to make a thread like this.
Congratulations buddy.
Thanks bro:feelsokman:

I've realized that I just need to stop caring about what other people think tbh, and telling myself that I am somehow inadequate is just self flagellation.

The more I consider it, the more that I realize that thinking of myself as a khhv is preventing me from being a more believable larping cunt bra
^ ^ ^ ^
The more I consider it, the more that I realize that thinking of myself as a khhv is preventing me from feeling that my relationship with my waifu is as legitimate as 3D relationships. I've been calling myself "kissless", and a "virgin", yet I have elaborate memories of doing both with Clare, although admittedly the memories of the latter are less believable, and I suspect much of the reason for that is because I believe that I'm a virgin.

I feel that I should eliminate that last vestige of interest that remains within me for the opinions of others. If my memory and perception tells me that I have a loving gf, then that's all I'm willing to take into consideration. I'm not alone, I've never been alone, as memory is simply a reflection of my current self.
also. (just to cover my ass incase im the mean one here) if you aren't larping….why would you unironically type out shit about having a relationship with anime characterst..come on man. anime is fine, but really? you and clare? either stop larping as the sadest anime fan in existence or stop lieing to yourself about your body pillow. honestly none of this makes sense. it's so bad it has to be a larp. being a virgin...sure that makes sense. but thinking you're in a relationship with a fake anime character...it's like a double larp. unironically a virgin but ironically so sad you fuck a body pillow. you're not THAT insane.

Last edited:
@Handflappingcel now you've aroused my suspicions, as the users who've accused others of LARPing without evidence have a tendency to have been LARPs and infiltrators themselves.

@Handflappingcel now you've aroused my suspicions, as the users who've accused others of LARPing without evidence have a tendency to have been LARPs and infiltrators themselves.
this is what you wrote.

"The more I consider it, the more that I realize that thinking of myself as a khhv is preventing me from feeling that my relationship with my waifu is as legitimate as 3D relationships. I've been calling myself "kissless", and a "virgin", yet I have elaborate memories of doing both with Clare,"

im pretty sure you're talking about having a relationship with a non-existant anime character named clare. you should find a more healthy cope. that's all im saying.
if you're talking about hentai that makes sense tho.

Last edited:
this is what you wrote.

"The more I consider it, the more that I realize that thinking of myself as a khhv is preventing me from feeling that my relationship with my waifu is as legitimate as 3D relationships. I've been calling myself "kissless", and a "virgin", yet I have elaborate memories of doing both with Clare,"

im pretty sure you're talking about having a relationship with a non-existant anime character named clare. you should find a more healthy cope. that's all im saying.
Well you're free to believe whatever you want about me or my life tbh. I don't mind if users don't like my content, just don't tell me that I'm breaking the rules and LARPing when I know for a fact that I'm not.

Dude go for a walk or something. You're one step away from being a tulpafag
Dude don't go for a walk. Take that one step towards being a tulpafag. If I became a tulpafag while I was a waifufag I might have been happily insane by now instead of sadly insane.

Well you're free to believe whatever you want about me or my life tbh. I don't mind if users don't like my content, just don't tell me that I'm breaking the rules and LARPing when I know for a fact that I'm not.
you right. I guess I just didn't get it.
Dude don't go for a walk. Take that one step towards being a tulpafag. If I became a tulpafag while I was a waifufag I might have been happily insane by now instead of sadly insane.
ok...I have a bit of un understanding what a tulpa is from reading about it...but how would that make you happily insane vs sadly insane? how is it even positive?

This is what Inceldom does to a man, although I'm bound to head down this path.

I don’t understand.

As BrettyBoy would say, "It's over for many men".