Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm going to start catfishing simps to make them miserable

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'll pretend to be a girl and communicate with them for months in DMS. Then I'll break up with them, tell them they're awful ugly and I hope they commit suicide

make them pay you money for communicating with them

I'll pretend to be a girl and communicate with them for months in DMS. Then I'll break up with them, tell them they're awful ugly and I hope they commit suicide
I already do that, i have made a cult of simps so far which i use for different tasks

they already get that from real women, so your actions are literally worthless. low IQ.

What if you got someone here by accident though? :fuk:

milk them out of their money

Friendly fire, don't act like most here wouldn't simp if a female showed them attention.

Me too

Won't work, they'll ask a videocall if they're not lobotomymaxxed.

That sounds just as pathetic as simping itself.