Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m going to spit in fat blacked foids drink in my class

She gets what she fucking deserves!
Are you planing to record it?
They take your phone when you enter in. That’s why on discord I’ll say “bye bye credit recovery” if you ask someone like frail or register (rip)

2: she likes black men but she’s white (6 ft plus tyrones too guys. dislike race mixing, but ily you blackcels <3)

BIGGEST REASON: SHE CALLED ME A FUCKING PIRATE BECAUSE OF MY PTOSIS AND CALLED ME A SCHOOL SHOOTER. I’M IN THIS SPOT CUZ OF BULLYING YOU WHORE She
MindlessColorfulArmadillo small

I’m too lazy to get the paper and I just woke up, but I’ve been planning about doing this and have been watching this foid for ~2 weeks.

WHY
1: she is sexually promiscuous on instagram. Has piercings.
2: she likes black men but she’s white (6 ft plus tyrones too guys. dislike race mixing, but ily you blackcels <3)
3: yells at the teacher constantly. Made a scene yesterday about being watched in the bathroom (not literally but staff stand outside and then close the bathroom). Complains and makes public fits all the fucking time
4: is fat
BIGGEST REASON: SHE CALLED ME A FUCKING PIRATE BECAUSE OF MY PTOSIS AND CALLED ME A SCHOOL SHOOTER. I’M IN THIS SPOT CUZ OF BULLYING YOU WHORE She has a cup that she always has sitting on the top part of her cubicle. I’ve been able to go there and spit on it no problem but I haven’t yet due to social inhib and I wanted to make a special day for it. I’ve shaken it and it’s usually around 3 quarters full so there’s water in there, and if there isn’t she never checks it. It looks like a coffee cup.

she arrives at around 8:14 (barely clocks in because she’s a truant little slut whore bitch stupid whore). the teacher leaves class to talk with other teachers in the hall until class starts at 8:15
I’m going to arrive at 7:30. That way, no teacher or students. The first students start arriving at 7:35-8. I’ll have 5 minutes to do it.

If you think this is LARP skip over it. I would think it is too tbh ngl. I’m just so fucking sick of her and all foids bullshit and I have no social inhib anymore. The worst thing happening is not gonna matter due to spring break and then we’ll probs get cancelled due to corona virus.

I got it all planned out and have been planning it. I know it might not sound bad but I’m usually giga socially inept and I’ve been planning and doing a lot for this. Will update
Godspeed

that filthy nagger! put in your blond blue eye master race coom.