Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to snap, i'm going to do something tremendous to end off this decade that will make them all remember my anger...

• Thread starter Itsover4maymaycels
  • Start date
Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

9'6 ZettaChad personalitycel
★★★
Hello, ITcels browsing here during the New Year celebration, this is only aimed at you, instead of being out there appreciating your oh-so flourishing social and sexual lives that are so much better than ours, i wonder why we're such a big deal to you that you'd prioritize searching for the worst of the worst here to angrily post about over being out there partying with your friends and enjoying yourselves, could it be that you're not a Chad? Could it be that... a majority of you, low testosterone nice guy male feminists are not Chads, look up Hollywood actors, most of those are Chads or atleast close to it, let's not kid ourselves, compare your average male members to them, in appearance, in lifestyle, in everything can you say with a straight face they resemble them more than the typical target of the term "soyboy"? Could it be that twisting the definition of a term like incel or soyboy so that it doesn't fit who the term is made for doesn't mean you are completely safe from associations being made about you with the term using info that YOU let out?

27° 28' 16" S 58° 50' 25" O

Pepegun

A rational, unparanoid person wouldn't think anything of this blatantly over the top and trolly clickbait, but i know your fixation on stereotypes of pedophilic, neonazi white supremacists who will coldly murder the innocent for not being able to get their dicks wet will get the best of some of you, and i wanna give my bros something more to laugh at.

Last edited: