Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im going to sleep in my natrual habitat

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I just want to say that i’m black and i want y’all to have a good night of sleep the night is my habitat

(Lifefuel) for blackcels in the night it feels like we don’t exist

It's an excruciating existence.
Fuck, I can't imagine being an insomniac and an incel. I've only had a handful of sleepless nights and they were insane suifuel. I'd have roped a decade ago if I had insomnia.

It's an excruciating existence.
It’s over for insomniacels how can you not love sleeping? It’s like you dying for 8 hours tell me something better?

WHITE PEOPLE DON’T HAVE A HABITAT OR A CULTURE

Sleep is lifefuel tbh.

Yes bro sleep is the obly thing i get excited about nowdays it’s a time for me to not worry
Except when you have a nightmare or sleep paralysis. :feelsrope:

Except when you have a nightmare or sleep paralysis. :feelsrope:
Sleep paralysis is the most scary shit ever:cryfeels:. I remeber the first time i got it i couldn’t move and when i looked up i saw this black figure (It looked like it came straight from hell) sitting beside me looking straight into my eyes ffs that event gave me nightmare for weeks:cryfeels:

Sleep paralysis is the most scary shit ever:cryfeels:. I remeber the first time i got it i couldn’t move and when i looked up i saw this black figure (It looked like it came straight from hell) sitting beside me looking straight into my eyes ffs that event gave me nightmare for weeks:cryfeels:
Horrific. The last time I had it I was aware of a presence bearing down on me from above, right in my face, and it started to lift the covers off me - I then woke up and the covers were half off me.

Scary shit.

Horrific. The last time I had it I was aware of a presence bearing down on me from above, right in my face, and it started to lift the covers off me - I then woke up and the covers were half off me.

Scary shit.
What the fuck? :feelswow:

The night is lifefuel for blackcels

(Lifefuel) Im black going to sleep now
(Suicidefuel) I want to die while sleeping

Last edited: