Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm going to set fire to my neighbour's dogs

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
And I will watch as they inevitably burn to death, little annoying cunts. Having small breeds that yap very loudly should be illegal and nobody can change my mind.
They yap too much and it annoys me, plus they are inferior breeds without any redeemable qualities, literally breed for aesthetics and not for functionality.

Of course Im not going to kill them, Im just venting but I bet IT will take it seriously jfl

And I will watch as they inevitably burn to death, little annoying cunts. Having small breeds that yap very loudly should be illegal and nobody can change my mind.
They yap too much and it annoys me, plus they are inferior breeds without any redeemable qualities, literally breed for aesthetics and not for functionality.

Of course Im not going to kill them, Im just venting but I bet IT will take it seriously jfl
kek go ER on (((((((((((them)))))))))))

Please don't set those friendly dogs on fire, put firecrackers in their asses instead.

Hate those fuckin loud fucks. McAfee killed the fool who messed with his dogs though

You could make a noise complaint! Solves the issue

There's a hot dog joke here somewhere but I'm too low IQ to make it.

great another dogpill. Looks like it's time for another hiatus

you should kill them(on minecraft)

great another dogpill. Looks like it's time for another hiatus

Will anyone ever explain this to a newfag like me?

Feel like I'm missing out on gold.

maybe @Ritalincel
I get too emotional over this.

Really

Will anyone ever explain this to a newfag like me?

Feel like I'm missing out on gold.

maybe @Ritalincel
I get too emotional over this.

Take the dogpill:

Go ahead and Google "sex with my dog" and see the absolutely countless questions and experiences, including:
- Can my Dog get me pregnant?
- Is it safe to have sex with my Dog?
- I want to have sex with my Dog

JFL @ FEMALES.
THEY WOULD RATHER FUCK A DOG THAN EVEN CONSIDER BEING INTIMATE WITH A SUB 4 INCEL

aaaaand its just another one thats not actually gonna set fire to no fuckin dog. you prolly font even despise the dirty fuckshits. pffff

I am not so fan of animal cruelty, so burn their house instead, it's a solution and a permanant one, they will leave forever.

I would do it seriously if I was low-inhib, I hate dogs generally and my neighbor's dog is especially annoying.

You know, I tend to dislike Islam, but if there's one good thing about it, it's that it says dogs are unclean (Which they are) and having one as a pet is haraam, but cats are revered for their cleanliness and are generally loved in Islam. I don't understand why anyone would want a boisterous, smelly, salivating mutt as a pet. Whenever I've been to the house of someone who owns a dog, the first thing I notice is the horrible smell that fills the entire house. Also, cats can look after themselves, whereas you need to take dogs for walks and shit. Fuck that.

remember to poison the meat and throw it over the wall at midnight.

Oh, nvm.

kill ur neighbor(on gta)