Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to play revenge moments in my head so that I can be happy

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
This is what I have to resort to man.

I'll start having revenge fantasies. Feels good man.

Ram your car into crowds of normalfags (in Garfield Kart)

I'll start having revenge fantasies. Feels good man.
Relatable. I sometimes play out stuff in my head so much it almost seems real. I have no real friends and obviously no gf, so I imagine fake scenarios in my head to simulate having a social life.

Relatable. I sometimes play out stuff in my head so much it almost seems real. I have no real friends and obviously no gf, so I imagine fake scenarios in my head to simulate having a social life.
Real, what gives me hope is that my parents will die one day. I don't have to live like this throughout my life.

Real, what gives me hope is that my parents will die one day. I don't have to live like this throughout my life.
So are your parents bad? I luckily have parents that treat me well even though they gave me shitty genetics. I’d probably quit life when they pass away because then I would have absolutely nobody to even talk to at all. The only reason I didn’t kill myself when I was super sick with chronic health issues was because I didn’t want to hurt my parents. At least my health is better now, so I can enjoy a few copes.

So are your parents bad? I luckily have parents that treat me well even though they gave me shitty genetics. I’d probably quit life when they pass away because then I would have absolutely nobody to even talk to at all. The only reason I didn’t kill myself when I was super sick with chronic health issues was because I didn’t want to hurt my parents. At least my health is better now, so I can enjoy a few copes.
Yes they are.

Yes they are.
That sucks man. My parents got into a lot of fights with each other and with me, but at the end of the day at least they care about me. It must really suck being an outcast from society and having shitty parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back