Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to pick up an instrument to ascend

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Starting today, I'm going to make a formal attempt to form A redeemable quality to apply to my person, in that I'm going to take up a violin in order to attract foids. From what I've viewed, this method seems to be at least semi-viable and primarily a Chad add-on but I'm going to test if it actually works for incels.

Anyone else play an instrument?
Have you had any recognition from foids when playing publicly?

Foids wouldn't care a single bit.

Foids wouldn't care a single bit.
There's some foid profiles which describe being cultured as a desirable trait, so instrumentmaxx makes some sense.

I recommend the skin flute

I recommend the skin flute
I practice that a lot already, there's no more room to improve, and quite frankly I think my instrument is receiving wear and tear after frequent practicing. ;)

Starting today, I'm going to make a formal attempt to form A redeemable quality to apply to my person, in that I'm going to take up a violin in order to attract foids. From what I've viewed, this method seems to be at least semi-viable and primarily a Chad add-on but I'm going to test if it actually works for incels.

I'm a working musician, flautist, saxophonist and a bit of a guitarist.
Sax can probably help you if you're in a Rock band or something but I play Classical mainly. Guitar is too cliché, if you want strings then try bass, I've seen a fair share of bassists getting laid despite the memes.

I'm a working musician, flautist, saxophonist and a bit of a guitarist.
Sax can probably help you if you're in a Rock band or something but I play Classical mainly. Guitar is too cliché, if you want strings then try bass, I've seen a fair share of bassists getting laid despite the memes.
You wouldn't believe how many cucks I've seen picking up guitar solely to attract foids, most of the guitarists I met complain how they can't attract foids.

Cope.

I played guitar for years as a teenager, completely alone. It didn't get me anywhere, and I outright gave it up.

there are also females that put “I care only about personality”
There are also females that put "Nobody under 6'2"

Let's be serious here though, foids only put personality in there to virtue signal and it's VERY obvious when it's worded like that.

You wouldn't believe how many cucks I've seen picking up guitar solely to attract foids, most of the guitarists I met complain how they can't attract foids.
You said it, man. If you play guitar these days girls either don't want you because you play Rock/Folk and that shit got old or you're actually original and they think you're a weirdo.

Best to steer clear of the ol' sixer.

completely bluepilled idea. being a musician will not get you laid + you will need years to be good, especially with something that needs a lot of precision like a violin. you will most likely give up before you become good because it's that hard and takes so long to improve.
playing instruments is a great cope, but don't expect foids to care.

completely bluepilled idea. being a musician will not get you laid + you will need years to be good, especially with something that needs a lot of precision like a violin. you will most likely give up before you become good because it's that hard and takes so long to improve.
playing instruments is a great cope, but don't expect foids to care.
As a youngcel I have multiple years to improve with the instrument, unlike men in their late 20s by the time I get good I'd still have access to prime foids.

But yeah, I'm not really too hopeful about this working out as much as I want a different and new cope besides vidya.

As a youngcel I have multiple years to improve with the instrument, unlike men in their late 20s by the time I get good I'd still have access to prime foids.

But yeah, I'm not really too hopeful about this working out as much as I want a different and new cope besides vidya.
maybe it came of a bit discouraging, but I just wanted you to know the reality.
I don't want to brag because I'm not that great either.

The most important thing is that you do it for your own enjoyment. Not for something else like foids.
What I mean by that is that you will need to play at least every other day, but if you have to force yourself than it's futile.
However especially when you start out everything that you try to play will sound shitty. Try to play somewhere where no one can hear you, so that you can explore. The problem is that you will need some hundred hours of practice before you can produce music that actually sound good.
But once you've overcome this initial barrier it will be really fun.

Also don't become a collector-cuck. This disease is especially prevalent among guitarists. What I mean by that is that many people think they need expensive gear to improve, which is completely wrong. If you get an instrument in the ~200$ range it will be completely sufficient for years.
For example tests have been made and a stradivari is basically indistinguishable from Chinese replicas.

Last edited:
maybe it came of a bit discouraging, but I just wanted you to know the reality.
I don't want to brag because I'm not that great either.

The most important thing is that you do it for your own enjoyment. Not for something else like foids.
What I mean by that is that you will need to play at least every other day, but if you have to force yourself than it's futile.
However especially when you start out everything that you try to play will sound shitty. Try to play somewhere where no one can hear you, so that you can explore. The problem is that you will need some hundred hours of practice before you can produce music that actually sound good.
But once you've overcome this initial barrier it will be really fun.

Also don't become a collector-cuck. This disease is especially prevalent among guitarists. What I mean by that is that many people think they need expensive gear to improve, which is completely wrong. If you get an instrument in the ~200$ range it will be completely sufficient for years.
This is some high IQ self improvement advice to receive, initially and foremost I just want a different kind of cope I could personally enjoy. Though the extra stigma of the chance of receiving an attractive trait is tempting for one to undertake, I find it to be a more productive thing to do with my own time.

I set foward a plan to get in a dedicated practice within my personal space I'm given to produce a setup, I've planned for the specific area and equipment I'd use to make the experience more enjoyable for myself. With the collector part, I just like having nice equipment to carry out hobbies to my liking... think about a $2000 gaming PC, it would be fine to run most games on something that costs less but you just want a better experience for your dollar. Not that I'm starting out with a $700 violin initially, I'm picking up a $200 violin I've read to be a good and sturdy instrument for the price.

If I could find out to upvote a profile I would, but thanks for the advice man.

Pointless. Only way to ascend is by Voice - Face/body transformation

JFL won't work. I've played guitar for 12 years. The most that gets me is that women ask who John Petrucci is when they ask who my favorite guitar player is (all 2 times this has happened).

I can confidently tell you that won’t work. It will take hard work and dedication to master the violin and it will crush you when you realize it was all for nothing. It’s like when gymcels expect their years of hard work in the gym to pay off and you know how that goes. Also jfl at thinking playing the most beta of instrument will get you girls.

Get a puppy

Do it for yourself and not to attract femoids, don't forget face.
Boyo, be wise.

Learning music is chill, but don't be that guy that literally only ever plays anime songs.

> Manlet
> Ascend

Go ahead and pick one for me.

Then you have the right attitude. I quit video games when I was 15 because I didn't like the idea of working within such narrow ranges as games permit. Seemed so fake and stupid.

An instrument is a very different thing. It feels timeless. It feels worthwhile. It feels like you are creating something instead of playing in someone's digital sandbox.

Music never got me laid but I'm glad I spent my life playing that rather than just more video games.

There are some normi s who play in small bands who can get small crowds and easy pussy but idk if an incel would be able to get the same

There are some normi s who play in small bands who can get small crowds and easy pussy but idk if an incel would be able to get the same
I could play electric violin and play pop music in high traffic area to significantly increase my chances of getting noticed by a foid, if you looked at any video of a street performer you'd find that a majority of them are ricecels who gather large crowds with foids included.

Cope. Picked up the guitar at 14 and no sex here.

Learn guitar and carry it around tbh, why a violin? that's so hard to learn

Learn guitar and carry it around tbh, why a violin? that's so hard to learn
I like the sound of the violin, it has a deep yet high pitched tone with the ability to play various types of solo music.

learn the bongos

Learn the Piano.
you will need years to be good
What? You can be good with the Clarinet within a few weeks. Really good in a few months and great in a year.
T. former clarinet player.

You should try the fagot

When it comes to any performance art, the only way any ugly guy is going to have the slimmest chance of getting pussy from it is by performing on stage to a crowd. It just bypasses something in foids' brains. If you can command a crowd of people, there will be at least 1 foid in the crowd wanting to fuck you for that night only.

cope. unless you can get status with it, its futile unless you actually enjoy it.
cope. unless you can get status with it, its futile unless you actually enjoy it.

Should be filed under JFL tbh.

Try it, but I 'm telling you its just cope and it won't help at all. I tried learning to play the guitar a few years ago, not to try to get laid primarily, but it was in my mind. I just gave up once I realized it was pointless though.

i bought a new guitar and case for almost 400 bucks and played it for maybe 2 hours lmao

i bought a new guitar and case for almost 400 bucks and played it for maybe 2 hours lmao
Damn, call that a pretty bad investment. Did you resell it, or do you still have the guitar?

Damn, call that a pretty bad investment. Did you resell it, or do you still have the guitar?
I've tried to sell it multiple times but people keep lowballing since it's price has already decreased from when I bought it. I guess I could just sell it at a big discount but that would suck...

going to try and learn the keyboard sometime in the future

I've tried to sell it multiple times but people keep lowballing since it's price has already decreased from when I bought it. I guess I could just sell it at a big discount but that would suck...
You should honestly attempt to get back into it, it's a worthy hobby to indulge yourself into. Some would consider it to be more productive than LDAR, as an incel you could put a lot of depraved emotion into how you play.
going to try and learn the keyboard sometime in the future
Image placeholder title

Just keyboardmaxx bro

The drums. Release your frustration.

Look up Frank Yang. I think all of his YouTube videos got deleted though. He's this asian bodybuilider that would play violin half naked in public (sometimes fully naked i think lol).
Cope. Picked up the guitar at 14 and no sex here.
this too. my plan was to serenade this girl with a beatles song, never happened though it piss

Look up Frank Yang. I think all of his YouTube videos got deleted though. He's this asian bodybuilider that would play violin half naked in public (sometimes fully naked i think lol).

this too. my plan was to serenade this girl with a beatles song, never happened though it piss
Only Asian I've seen that could score tons of pussy.

I'd call him Chang actually.

Do it. I took up piano late in life and it helped me a bit. I kinda let it go, though. I did briefly try violin just to see what it was like. So much available now free or cheap to learn something. My weakness is my lack of motivation.

My weakness is my lack of motivation.
Same, without an incentive behind something I usually get around to giving up.

But I'm going to stay dedicated to this, like the approach 1000 foids challenge.

I played piano from my late childhood into my early teenage years. Didn't do jackshit for me. Also instruments like violin, cello etc. are much harder to learn than other kind of instruments.

I played piano from my late childhood into my early teenage years. Didn't do jackshit for me. Also instruments like violin, cello etc. are much harder to learn than other kind of instruments.
I've played an instrument before, I think piano isn't as effective due to the fact that it's not too portable. But that's just personal opinion, at least it's a better cope than vidya though.

yeah man i play guitar for few years.

i could introduce you to music theory if you want, its really fun actually

yeah man i play guitar for few years.

i could introduce you to music theory if you want, its really fun actually
Last time I played an instrument it was in a band, normies ruined the experience for me. This time I'm going to be freelancing to avoid normie negativity and foid invasion, sounds great actually.