Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm going to make YouTube videos of me reacting to your posts

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have a YouTube channel, and I have run out of ideas. Recently, I came up with a brand new idea. I will be recording myself reacting your posts and I will give you guys my raw reaction. It will be like a commentary video. In these commentary videos, I won't make fun of you or mock you. I will be respectful to all users. Soon, I will post the videos on here and on YT.

Don't doxx yourself bro
I won't show my face. I will use my real voice and I will record my screen as I react to your posts.

What is the name of your channel? Also when reading out my posts read them in a very intellectual sounding British accent as I am a scholar of 200iq and demand respect.

What is the name of your channel? Also when reading out my posts read them in a very intellectual sounding British accent as I am a scholar of 200iq and demand respect.
Sorry, I don't have a British accent nor am I able to replicate/intimate a British accent. I have a deep American accent. Fyi, I will be reading short posts instead of long posts because I don't want to make the video too long.

Sorry, I don't have a British accent not am I able to replicate/intimate a British accent. I have a deep American accent. Fyi, I will be reading short posts instead of long posts because I don't want to make the video too long.
It was sarcasm, the real question was what is your channel called and you didn't even respond to that question despite it being the first one I asked being diverging into a sarcastic tirade about how I am a fucking scholar. What is your bloody channel or can you link it?

React to my high IQ posts Saar

Make me a microcelebrity

Can you link your channel?

I have a YouTube channel, and I have run out of ideas. Recently, I came up with a brand new idea. I will be recording myself reacting your posts and I will give you guys my raw reaction. It will be like a commentary video. In these commentary videos, I won't make fun of you or mock you. I will be respectful to all users. Soon, I will post the videos on here and on YT.
please react to my shit

I like the ER vibes already in your racism video

Send me a link so I can sub. You should also do a colaberation with stupid clown. He also a incel with a YT channel.

whats the channel name

why not rumble?

popularizing .is will ruin our safe space bro be careful.

Do me a solid and react to some of mine.

I won't show my face. I will use my real voice and I will record my screen as I react to your posts.
Use Morphvox to mask your voice

respectfully kys :feelsokman: