Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to low-inhib

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I am currently studying at university, and I have made it my goal to be low-inhib.

So I was at the gym the other day and I was brazenly staring at a foids ass. Didn't even try to hid it or anything, just staring away. She got creeped out and went to another machine, but is sure was a good feeling. It was a good feeling to do whatever you want to do. I felt good about myself, powerful in a way.

I am going to ask foids out now. I just say "hi" to them and I don't give a fuck what they think or say now. So I'm gonna ask a few out. If they are creeped out, I don't care, because I am low inhib now.

I wonder if this will result in anything? Probably not, but it sure feels good to be low-inhib. It feels good to do whatever I damn well please.

In order to avoid any potential problems, I have informed the disability accommodations office that I have autism. So if someone ever says anything, I have legal protections that I have autism.

Your low-inhib acting is going to be shattered the moment you come across actual real low-inhib individuals

So I was at the gym the other day and I was brazenly staring at a foids ass. Didn't even try to hid it or anything, just staring away. She got creeped out and went to another machine, but is sure was a good feeling. It was a good feeling to do whatever you want to do. I felt good about myself, powerful in a way.
Based. Jfl at cucks who don't stare at whore's asses to make them feel uncomfortable.

what do u mean?

A bunch of Chads will come up to you all low-inhib witty clowning your ass, and your low-inhib will shatter immediately and you'll become a high-inhib wreck stuttering and muttering your words.

A bunch of Chads will come up to you all low-inhib witty clowning your ass, and your low-inhib will shatter immediately and you'll become a high-inhib wreck stuttering and muttering your words.
why the fuck would they come to me? Come to me and beat me up? They can't this is a university.

In order to avoid any potential problems, I have informed the disability accommodations office that I have autism. So if someone ever says anything, I have legal protections that I have autism.
just lol dont you need some kind of proof for this?

yeah a letter from my jew psychiatrist.
do u rly have autism or it is that easy to get an autism diagnosis? if so i would like one too, ngl

Those bunch of chads in their fag circle would look like bitches for messing with an incel whose by himself. Just because you can't think of jokes on the spot doesn't mean you can't be low inhib in other ways. Plus most jestermaxxing "low inhib" cucks are cringe as fuck.

do u rly have autism or it is that easy to get an autism diagnosis? if so i would like one too, ngl
I have asperger's. A jew psychiatrist and a foid psychiatrist made the same diagnosis. maybe they are both wrong, but i do notice that i have autism.
Those bunch of chads in their fag circle would look like bitches for messing with an incel whose by himself. Just because you can't think of jokes on the spot doesn't mean you can't be low inhib in other ways. Plus most jestermaxxing "low inhib" cucks are cringe as fuck.
True. Incels like me and full of hate, and can defend ourselves if we choose to do so!

I think it depends on the country.

It took 2 years for me to get a diagnosis

Your low-inhib acting is going to be shattered the moment you come across actual real low-inhib individuals
tbh that's what always happens to me. Can't trick genetics.

This. And also you will be more prone to getting arrested, since the justice system shows absolutely no mercy for subhumans, even if you don't actually break any laws.

This. And also you will be more prone to getting arrested, since the justice system shows absolutely no mercy for subhumans, even if you don't actually break any laws.
Arrested for looking at a foid's ass in a gym?

I stared at a fat clerks (brazenly shown) cleavage at the store last month. Then transacted as if normal! It was strange. But fun.

based

but never ask out

its waste of time

but do lowinhibmaxx

great for many things

foid is not one of them

What law would they say he broke?
sexual harassment as stated before, all a foid has to do is recite the #Metoo technique and your gone

sexual harassment as stated before, all a foid has to do is recite the #Metoo technique and your gone
Sexual harassment involves actively engaging with someone. I am just looking.

Looking isn't sexual harassment. Following a foid around and continuing to ask her out repeatedly is.

Sexual harassment involves actively engaging with someone. I am just looking.
You really are naive aren't you, I'm trying to save you from getting vanned you brainlet :feelstastyman:

You really are naive aren't you, I'm trying to save you from getting vanned you brainlet :feelstastyman:
Ok, thank you. I'm not going to be totally fucked up. I'll just look with little regard for the foid.

If placed in that situation, cels need to get violent. Force confrontation, even if it means you die. We don't have much to live for anyways tbh.

On youtube there's "prank" and "pickup" videos of incel looking guys doing way worse and they never get arrested.

Looking isn't sexual harassment
No shit, but that doesn't stop the toastie roasties from lying to the feds and getting you locked up

Be careful dude, an ugly low-inhib guy is way more likely to get framed for some shit

Based. Jfl at cucks who don't stare at whore's asses to make them feel uncomfortable.

I do not stare at them because it would validate her.

If placed in that situation, cels need to get violent. Force confrontation, even if it means you die. We don't have much to live for anyways tbh.
Based and high t.
No shit, but that doesn't stop the toastie roasties from lying to the feds and getting you locked up
The dirty cunt needs proof and lawyers, and most foids won't bother with that unless you're very rich or her boss.

That is a good point. I am applying for medical school, so just an accusation can destroy you in the Foid-controlled USA. Even if I don't get jailed, I will have my career ruined. Thank you for inserting some sense into me. I will re-think this. Thanks again.

I do not stare at them because it would validate her.
Not if you stare at her like a piece of meat and worthless whore. They only want chads to do that.

That is a good point. I am applying for medical school, so just an accusation can destroy you in the Foid-controlled USA. Even if I don't get jailed, I will have my career ruined. Thank you for inserting some sense into me. I will re-think this. Thanks again.
:feelsokman:

The dirty cunt needs proof and lawyers
That's right, except when it comes to sexual harassment of a foid, men are usually seen as guilty until proven innocent. Lookup Zoe Quinn

Not if you stare at her like a piece of meat and worthless whore.

I will look at them like this:

That's right, except when it comes to sexual harassment of a foid, men are usually seen as guilty until proven innocent. Lookup Zoe Quinn
I heard about that. He was a cuck for killing himself, he wasn't even sent a police report. He was also a rich normie, not a low status incel. If that were me I'd just deny it and call her an ugly lying pig.
Fuck that, don't cuck yourself out of fear of a chad dick chasing rostie. If you don't have the courage to stare at a foid's ass you won't have the motivation to make it as a doctor anyway. Even if you did become one, you'd be a cucked doctor with a miserable life anyway pandering to pussy.

not gonna work bro but good luck