Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Going to Leave This Site Once I Finish Reading K90Taku's Book

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I think he might be the most intelligent man I've ever read from, besides myself. He has a brilliant book that ties Christian theology to the Blackpill. I have REALLY enjoyed reading it so far and it's the only thing keeping me on this site right now. Once I'm done, I'm leaving. I'm being bullied to shit here by people who are supposed to be my friends, so please, if you're someone who bullied me, FUCK OFF!

Good riddance, you won't be missed.

Nobody cares, just fuck off.
Blackpill has no ties with christian theology.
K9 is a highly functioning cultist autist, he shouldn't be taken seriously.

good bye or whateva....

Next reading suggestion: quickest suicide methods

@K9Otaku someone who appreciates your works.

His posts are very good unlike the crap that is posted on ID normally. I'm still waiting for your answer to your bullshit logical fallacies in the dogpill post.

Nobody cares, just fuck off.
Blackpill has no ties with christian theology.
Jfl, I’ve never read what he has to say on that. I just dismissed him because I thought he was low iq for hanging out with Jay and probably thought similarly.

Blackpill has no ties with christian theology
Fake. The theme of virginity as a form of stability for a foid is something that all religions proclaim as a way of knowing the feminine and social nature. The same as chastity and the institutionalization of sex.

Religions have literally taken chastity as brutal blackpills that women's whoredom leads to more whoredom while their virginity makes them more pairbonding.

His posts are very good unlike the crap that is posted on ID normally. I'm still waiting for your answer to your bullshit logical fallacies in the dogpill post.
I don't have logical fallacies in the dogpill post. You have. It's hard to reply to you because your post makes so little sense, it's hard to even understand what the fuck you're talking about.

Dnr, just leave now

this actually got me interested, could you post the link of his book or at least send me a PM?

I don't have logical fallacies in the dogpill post. You have. It's hard to reply to you because your post makes so little sense, it's hard to even understand what the fuck you're talking about.
Nonsense reply.

Fake. The theme of virginity as a form of stability for a foid is something that all religions proclaim as a way of knowing the feminine and social nature. The same as chastity and the institutionalization of sex.

Religions have literally taken chastity as brutal blackpills that women's whoredom leads to more whoredom while their virginity makes them more pairbonding.
It's obvious that English isn't your first language, which is fine it isn't for us either. I suggest you speak in a way that it can be easier for us to understand what exactly you are trying to say.

He wrote a book? Is it released anywhere or just a pdf he sends around? Anyways, all the intellectualcels end up leaving here. See @Fontaine and co

He wrote a book? Is it released anywhere or just a pdf he sends around? Anyways, all the intellectualcels end up leaving here. See @Fontaine and co
the book is here:

Chapter 6 to be published tomorrow

@Pajeetsingh

the book is here:

Chapter 6 to be published tomorrow

@Pajeetsingh
Thanks, but the title says chapter 3 are there any chapters before? I'd like to read them before the thread you linked.

It's obvious that English isn't your first language, which is fine it isn't for us either. I suggest you speak in a way that it can be easier for us to understand what exactly you are trying to say.
Thanks for the advice brocel.

My main line of argument is that Christianity in its theology has quite strong blackpills, such as the importance of virginity in foids, the pairbonding created on the basis of an institutionalization of access to sex and how this allows a longer duration of relationships.

Thanks, but the title says chapter 3 are there any chapters before? I'd like to read them before the thread you linked.
No, I don't know why it says that in the title. The thread contains all chapters from 1 to 5. I will publish 6 tomorrow

I think he might be the most intelligent man I've ever read from, besides myself. He has a brilliant book that ties Christian theology to the Blackpill. I have REALLY enjoyed reading it so far and it's the only thing keeping me on this site right now. Once I'm done, I'm leaving. I'm being bullied to shit here by people who are supposed to be my friends, so please, if you're someone who bullied me, FUCK OFF!
Thanks for the vote of confidence brocel. I appreciate it.

But stay for a little while longer, even after you have finished the book. There are a number of people here who could benefit from your presence. Think of the future greycels ...

Another coping christ-fag that thinks he's onto something. Good luck faggot

Another religious incel fag

Thanks for the advice brocel.

My main line of argument is that Christianity in its theology has quite strong blackpills, such as the importance of virginity in foids, the pairbonding created on the basis of an institutionalization of access to sex and how this allows a longer duration of relationships.
Religion is the most boooooring cope I've ever stumbled upon. Makes me yawn, always! And the religion of the cross... well, I poke on it. Christ was either an alien from an extraterrestrial civilization (see Stargate for further references), or a fraud. Christians are worse than rabid dogs.

Religion is cope. And the religion of the cross... well, I poke on it. Christ was either an alien from an extraterrestrial civilization (see Stargate for further references), or a fraud. Christians are worse than rabid dogs.
Of course religion is a cope, however, one thing does not take away the other. Religions have been correct in identifying the virginity of foids as a fundamental element in pairbonding and the marriage relationship. Which is a proven truth as a scientific blackpill.

Of course religion is a cope, however, one thing does not take away the other. Religions have been correct in identifying the virginity of foids as a fundamental element in pairbonding and the marriage relationship. Which is a proven truth as a scientific blackpill.
You are a very intelligent individual, and I get really anxious about it.

Hmm. Obviously you've never tried MY work.. Many have nicknamed it the New Bible, but for the outcasts/misfits/pariahs of the world.

This is one black pill that the wisdom of the ancients was passed on through religious teachings, but to say that the black pill and religious theology, therefore, are interconnected is erroneous.

Whatever @K9Otaku is trying to accomplish is superfluous. Religion has already accomplished the task of conveying ancient wisdom. Adding on a new philosophy (black pill) isn't doing something new per se. It's simply creating a new religion or sect of an existing religion, or worse, trying to turn a philosophy into a religion.

This is one black pill that the wisdom of the ancients was passed on through religious teachings, but to say that the black pill and religious theology, therefore, are interconnected is erroneous.
You just seem to have established that the connection is indeed present.

The main connection between traditional religions and the Black Pill is through Ishtar, i.e. Lilith, , i.e. "the Whore of Babylon". Of course none of these goddesses "exist". They are just the personification of what Abrahamic faiths have been fighting against for the past 3000 years and what the Black Pill is fighting against now.

Whatever @K9Otaku is trying to accomplish is superfluous. Religion has already accomplished the task of conveying ancient wisdom.
Religion is an ongoing process. It never "achieves" anything. It just continues to exist and evolve. No human being is without religion, explicit or otherwise.

Adding on a new philosophy (black pill) isn't doing something new per se. It's simply creating a new religion or sect of an existing religion, or worse, trying to turn a philosophy into a religion.
"worse"! That's funny.

A "philosophy" either becomes a religion, and becomes impactful as such, or it stays a gadget for the salons and dies.