Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to leave this place to focus on self-improvement and spiritual growth

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I just wanted to say goodbye and wish all of you happiness in your life.

I'm really focused on my work and religion right now and I don't have time to post here anymore.

In the last couple of weeks, I also fully embraced being a Catholic religious voluntary celibate. Romantic love simply isn't for me and I won't be looking for it anymore, and I'm also willing to abstain from sexual pleasures too. I'll focus on giving my love to Christian community and to the Church.

I think it would not be honest from my side to post here as a 100% volcel. I don't think I can fully relate to you at this point, even though I still very much understand your problems and if I'll ever be able to, I'll try help men who suffer from problems caused by degenerate modern West.

We live in rotten times, but I still have faith in God's plan and I think that by being a good Christian, I can find purpose in this world too.

God bless you all

Last edited:
See you tomorrow

Goodbye my friend. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

It was good ride,bro. I remember your first day here. We're always here for you,see you space cowboy,someday,somewhere..

If it seriously makes you happy and gives purpose, there isn't anything wrong with this. Just prepare for a boring ass life

Thanks for the kind replies. I might log in and check out the site from time to time, if somebody wants to leave a private message for me or anything, but I won't be posting anymore.

I really wish all of you the best in life and that you will find love.

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10

Goodluck with monkmaxxing, I've also thought about hermitmaxxing. Too bad you're leaving the forum, I liked your posts a lot.

Last edited:
While I do not have a very positive view on Christianity, I still respect anyone who tries to live as far removed from the degeneracy of the modern world as possible. Good luck on your spiritual journey.

Good luck bro. Hopefully religionmaxximg works. Your posts were high IQ.

Glad you found the strength to move on.

It was nice having you here. Goodbye and good luck tbh.

Goodbye, my lover...
Goodbye, my friend...
You have been the one...
You have been the one for me.

get forward growth or stay, forum is crawling with rationalist bugmen as it is

It's sad for me that one of the few cristhians in this forum is leaving, but if this makes you're life better, do it. I hope you can ascend in spirituality. Good luck.

Good luck, always. Never forget, though, and always do your little part, whatever it is, to expose the blackpill to more of humanity and to fight the pozzed globohomo ruling power that keeps you and your bretheren down.

just fall for the religion meme bro

good for you OP at least you are practising and actually caring about your religion not like fake christians very based good job

Good luck. If someone is able to find peace and happiness thanks to certain spiritual copes and self development, then that's perfect.

the meekspill will never leave you boyo

Take care. Your posts were pretty insightful.

bro go join the real teutonic knights tbhngl
they still exists as a catholic brotherhood.

it is also massive cope to claim volcelhood. you status as an incel will never change.

Another user gone :feelsrope:

good luck and goodbye

Good luck man. Might take a break after 10k if i can get there