Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going to leave soon

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I made a post about going to kill my self today I now planned to push it back due to my tests about my health I wait for those to get in and then I decide to rope or not

What's the health issue you think you have?

I wish you will get a peace. I wish you painless and quick death. Be peace upon you.

Livers can regenerate themselves. Take herbs like milk thistle and dandelion root and only eat whole foods to keep it healthy.

it’s infected man so I don’t think herbs will work haha but thanks bro

it’s infected man so I don’t think herbs will work haha but thanks bro
I didn't know you can get liver disease at a young age. Is there a big chance the disease will be fatal?

I didn't know you can get liver disease at a young age. Is there a big chance the disease will be fatal?

Can be depending on what it is

Seriously, liver problems are not always the end especially if you're young. With some changes it can heal itself as long as it hasn't progressed too far, and there's also surgery even though it's alot to deal with.

I wish you the best of luck.

I made a post about going to kill my self today I now planned to push it back due to my tests about my health I wait for those to get in and then I decide to rope or not
Don’t rope, emperor of Japan.

You rope if the results don't come back as terminal?

Livestream it. Your healing process for your liver that is.

I won't give bluepilled advices buddy boyo. If you wanna rope, just rope. This world is a fucking joke. I will rope soon too.

Plenty of men are in agony and nobody cares. Even if you die, you will rise up again when the time has come as a true heir of the samurai. You will recover and become even stronger. May you recover soonish.

hope you have a painless death

I used to be a huge advocate for not giving up. Inceldom opened my eyes. I sincerely hope your liver heals but if not...Farewell soldier...

My condolences
&/or
See you tomorrow

I used to be a huge advocate for not giving up. Inceldom opened my eyes. I sincerely hope your liver heals but if not...Farewell soldier...

Same the black pills brings you hard truth

Don't kys bro :feelscry: i like ur name, avi and posts

Sorry to hear :feelsbadman:

What are your symptoms?

I think you're lying and attention seeking but if not goodbye

Become an alcoholic instead
full

I never advocate suicide, but I also never judge anybody who does it to escape the pain of life/living.

I hope you recover. Either way, rest well.

Leaves me. XD

I'd never try to heal it if I was you, you just got a ticket out of this world, use it

My liver is getting beaten up by Iron Overload and these dumb doctors want me to have cirrhost first so they can treat me.
I'd never try to heal it if I was you, you just got a ticket out of this world, use it
I always thought that if I had something would do something like this. Just think you are living in the old ages when there was no healthcare...