Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m going to go out and approach women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Online dating is useless, 3 years of wasted life and I constantly get ghosted. I’m just going to go to every place that I can find potential “non” slut women. I will be approaching at Churches(I will find a church with a large female membership, preferably low male membership too) and Christian groups.

I will also be joining any meetup group involving more traditional things, for example:

Sewing classes/groups (probably mostly older women, but worth a shot)
Baking classes.
Christian book clubs.
Food bank volunteering.

I’m also open to joining a cult, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Latter Day Saint’s, ect. Maybe I’ll try converting to Islam, or become a greedy merchant.

If I’m still single by 2020, then I’m officially a truecel and will LDAR.

see you again in 10 minutes op

If you don´t have success in online dating you won´t have success offline, either.

someone please pray for the safety of this man

6585386B B0C8 4CC3 B3FE 46826D396937

Good luck! Be sure to check out @uninstall's 1,000 approaches thread for a preview of your new life.

If you're in a liberal city, good luck avoiding harassment charges or WKs.

Hello there sir , we’ve been receiving reports about someone harassing women in this area
C8F828C8 0083 43CF B854 2E5F78886CEB

If you're in the Mormon Belt region I'd advise trying Mormon game. The girls are white, lovely and way above average in personality, beliefs and behavior for nowadays standards. But I think it's only worth it in that region where Mormons are numerous enough, outside of it girls will just be hoes regardless.

I myself tried Mormon game, but I realized those cute white American missionaries wouldn't ever marry a broke BR like me, so I gave up the whole thing. I obviously never actually believed in Mormonism.

If you want to approach I can give you tips since I have experience in that.

End well this will not.

Actually I have been thinking about this exact same thing. I couldn't try it yet. Let's see how it will work for you.

never began for christianbookclubcels

Bible
Discussion
Study
Meeting

Approach women as incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Online dating is useless, 3 years of wasted life and I constantly get ghosted. I’m just going to go to every place that I can find potential “non” slut women. I will be approaching at Churches(I will find a church with a large female membership, preferably low male membership too) and Christian groups.

I will also be joining any meetup group involving more traditional things, for example:

Sewing classes/groups (probably mostly older women, but worth a shot)
Baking classes.
Christian book clubs.
Food bank volunteering.

I’m also open to joining a cult, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Latter Day Saint’s, ect. Maybe I’ll try converting to Islam, or become a greedy merchant.

If I’m still single by 2020, then I’m officially a truecel and will LDAR.
Don't go jehovahs witness br0. I grew up in that cult and i still hate it to this day

I promised some Norwegian sandcel that I would approach a foid. That's going to be a hard promise to keep. I hate it when people tell me I'm average or good looking and that I could easily get a becky despite my Hamburger Hill face. How do you even approach a foid?

Good luck you sound like you have a great plan. To get into the good cults will be hard since they are under the surface, try visiting your local occult shop or consulting a lodge

Good luck. Remember to report back with your results.