Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im going to go crazy if I don't get a job soon

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
too high inhib to get one though it's over

They say that getting a full time job should be treated like a full time job (working 8 hours a day on trying to get yourself a job).

Considering the situation you are in (no PS4, no money for weed, mom's buying the wrong lettuce, etc.) and the fact that I know you have the free time, it could be something for you to look into doing.

The way I did it way back in the day when I worked odd jobs is by going on Craigslist and looking at the specific categories first to determine what I could do/what I want to do. Then within each category I selected which types of jobs I'd be interested in. Then I'd read the dozens of postings to see if the work really does fit what I'd be good at, if the address is manageable for me transportation-wise. I'd end up with a dozen or more postings by noon-1ish. After that I would make sure to make custom resumes for each type of job (putting only relevant skills and job experience in each resume). Then I'd send out e-mails/fill out forms on their site/whatever it takes to apply for the rest of the day. Then fuck around 5pm onward as usual without losing much. This is why I've never been on unemployment and have been legally employed since 2011.