Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to give fesikh to everyone I know as a gift this Christmas

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Give the gift that keeps on stinking, give them fesikh.

aren't you arab? do you guys even celebrate Christmas?

Fuck off with the fesikh thing nigger youve been going without explanation for like 3 years

Fuck off with the fesikh thing nigger youve been going without explanation for like 3 years
Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

Give the gift that keeps on stinking, give them fesikh.
I havent even bought any fucking presents, I resent everyone too much for not giving a shit about me.

It's fermented fish from Egypt, you take the fish cover it in salt and let it rot for a few weeks, this is considered the finest dish in Egypt. Fesikh is important to me for two reasons. The first is because it is a symbol of ethnic inferiority, this stinky rotten fish is the best food my culture can come up with. And the second is because female pussy smells like fesikh, I like to tease females for smelling like the stinky rotten fish from my country.

Egyptians are primarily Berber no matter how much they deny
Egyptians are mostly descendants of the ancient Egyptians who were NOT Berbers.

It's fermented fish from Egypt, you take the fish cover it in salt and let it rot for a few weeks, this is considered the finest dish in Egypt. Fesikh is important to me for two reasons. The first is because it is a symbol of ethnic inferiority, this stinky rotten fish is the best food my culture can come up with. And the second is because female pussy smells like fesikh, I like to tease females for smelling like the stinky rotten fish from my country.
It's not the finest dish in Egypt. You must have a better dish than that