Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to get Braces by choice this Year

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
YES; If I didn't mess it up last time by having a slice of cake with royal hard icing whilst in the retainer stage from my old Braces when I was 16 I wouldn't need to spend however much I'm gonna end up spending on Braces next time.

BUT; As we all know, personality is based on looks.

A 30 year old Male with Braces?!?!?!? I may be scorned. Laughed at. Ridiculed. It's about long term.

My Teeth are not even that crooked.

Last edited:
Teeth are the least important stuff in lookism ngl

I got braces 2 years ago and I should be getting them off in February. At first they suck but once you get use to them they aren't that bad.

Teeth are the least important stuff in lookism ngl
Need to focus on blepharoplasties, rhinoplasties, chin implants, mouth widening surgery, lip injections (not overdone), otoplasties. These are the important surgeries in life. Fuck teeth instead of parents buying their children braces they should be buying the surgeries i listed above. Teeth are the least important if your face is good looking.

I got braces for my deep bite and it didn't really do anything to improve my ugly smile. Not to mention getting them made my teeth get some minor gaps. I honestly regret even getting them lol

I got braces 2 years ago and I should be getting them off in February. At first they suck but once you get use to them they aren't that bad.
I already had Braces before but failed at the last hurdle.
I got braces for my deep bite and it didn't really do anything to improve my ugly smile. Not to mention getting them made my teeth get some minor gaps. I honestly regret even getting them lol
Cured your deep bite I'm assuming