Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im going to do something really autistic

P

Panda

Banned
-
im going to randomly slide into the dms of a girl i went to high school with and ask her to chill this weekend. she lives a street over from me

wish me luck

i literally have nothing to lose so fuck it

Good luck, I hope everything goes alright for you.

Good luck my nigga

"slide into dms" in what exactly? Cuckbook? Snapshit? There's about a million fucking services that allow DMs, which one is it?

a nigga trynna fuck right now :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsahh::feelsahh:

"slide into dms" in what exactly? Cuckbook? Snapshit? There's about a million fucking services that allow DMs, which one is it?
What does the phrase "sliding into dms" even mean?? How can you just go into someone's direct messages?

What does the phrase "sliding into dms" even mean?? How can you just go into someone's direct messages?

I guess it means "send someone a PM". Meme phrases can be very confusing.

im going to randomly slide into the dms of a girl i went to high school with and ask her to chill this weekend. she lives a street over from me

wish me luck

i literally have nothing to lose so fuck it
Good luck

I have no interest in the animisms
Fuck I changed it before you could see it. It was this.

Screen Shot 2018 04 18 at 51341 PM

I did something similar asking a girl I barely knew from high school for acid. She replied once every few days and didn't remember me so asked for a pic and never replied after I sent it kek.

Fuxk it tbh. Low inhib for the win

I did something similar asking a girl I barely knew from high school for acid. She replied once every few days and didn't remember me so asked for a pic and never replied after I sent it kek.

ouchie

Luckily I'm not this autism