Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm going to dance classes, and I have witnessed so many horrors

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I have 3 months of going to Latin Dance classes

In my dance classes, I have witnessed the horror. Things ….things that keep me awake at night, things that fill my heart with dread. Things that no Incel should witness

-I have witnessed two cute girls fighting over a guy
-One girl willing to be the side-chick and injecting (contraceptives) herself allowing the other guy don’t use condom
-One guy cheating on his cute faithful long term girlfriend which he has been fucking since she was a teen
-I have witnessed one muscular asshole guy claiming one of the cutest girls and yet still having an affair

All this being the only one in the room without a relationship. The only one that everyone ignores, the only one that everybody sees like a pet and tries to “help”.

And many many other horrors. That is what happens when an Intel takes a glimpse of a world where he doesn't belong. There is no God in that place my friends. There is no honor. There is faithfulness, There is no love. Those concepts are not for normies.

Now I finally understand Birdbox. Now I truly understand what Suifuel means. Gymceling and Dance won’t save me from Inceldom.

This is the only place I truly belong

I remember back in high school during PE we were doing dancing. Every girl had to pick a guy to dance with. Me and my friend said we didn't want to dance (it was cope on my part since I knew I wasn't going to get picked) but then at the end there was only 1 girl left and the teacher forced her to pick one of us with 30 people watching me and my friend. Of course she picked my friend. And people wonder why kids shoot up schools.

I have 3 months of going to Latin Dance classes
I mean, what the fuck did you expect? If you take a course on english or some shit then you won't see that kind of awful things. Dancing and whatever is more or less the first step towards sex, if a girl dances intimately with you then most likely she would enjoy getting pounded. That's why you see a lot of partners in dancing being couples and all, bro better get a lifefuel hobby and not kill your mental health in the process

I'm considering going to a similar pair dancing class. This makes me wonder if it's a good idea, lol.
But I'm not afraid, I cant possibly learn anything new. Normies are utterly predictable. I already knew, they are psychopaths with no love.

Why did you think it was a good idea to join a dance class as an incel? And after seeing all that shit, stay there for months?

clearly those women have brilliant selection skills :feelswhat:

I mean, what the fuck did you expect?
Yeah WTF did I expected as an Incel. I supposed I got too cocky. I started to going to the gym. Inyecting T (medically prescribed) and see some small gains. I supposed I became too cocky and got Carried away

Normies cheat a lot, men are also assholles. Most of us having shitty whore chasing fathers proves a lot. My sisters fiance got another girl pregnant and he fucked his ex wife the all time and he isn't even good looking or rich, just tall. The one worshipping women and wanting commitments and faithfulness are the low vale males who can't get anything and are in fear of being dumped or cheated on.

Yeah WTF did I expected as an Incel. I supposed I got too cocky. I started to going to the gym. Inyecting T (medically prescribed) and see some small gains. I supposed I became too cocky and got Carried away
I was young and cocky(a fool) once too, didn't go to dance clases but had to take a course on uni about theatre, it was more or less the same shit as you did but it was with uni galls/dudes. The ammount of suicidefuel i got there was astounding, hot girls salivating for the chad there even if they were ugly. Hell even the teacher wanted to bang the dude, it was obvious how she looked at him with lust in her eyes. One time this broad told me why i always had my hands in my pockets and i was like wtf.

Being young is good as it teaches you valuable lessons, i also thought that i had a chance with a couple of girls there but i was nothing but a fool. now i won't touch another place like that in my life, even if i need it for uni or whatever

Are you gonna be a dancER?

what are you going dance class for? do you like dancing or you think you can impress a foid by dancing?

why are these fags going to a dance class? chad already knows the game

Normies cheat a lot, men are also assholles. Most of us having shitty whore chasing fathers proves a lot. My sisters fiance got another girl pregnant and he fucked his ex wife the all time and he isn't even good looking or rich, just tall. The one worshipping women and wanting commitments and faithfulness are the low vale males who can't get anything and are in fear of being dumped or cheated on.
this is the thing most of my incel brothers turn a blind eye too.in this world marriage is a low value male thing. Man will always want to have more.they want the redhaired,the cute girl next door,the stacy model,the chunky girl the "whatever" girl.Women are the exact same thing. there is a reason why most here willingly admit they have no qualms with having sex with a girl who is already in a relationship. man naturally loves sin. without a view of pleasing god, marriage is about pleasing oneself.but why stop at one meal when you can have many?

the moment i hear some guy claiming he wants to marry i already know he is a low value male. chad might think about marriage,but he also thinks about banging his secretary.

this is the thing most of my incel brothers turn a blind eye too.in this world marriage is a low value male thing. Man will always want to have more.they want the redhaired,the cute girl next door,the stacy model,the chunky girl the "whatever" girl.Women are the exact same thing. there is a reason why most here willingly admit they have no qualms with having sex with a girl who is already in a relationship. man naturally loves sin. without a view of pleasing god, marriage is about pleasing oneself.but why stop at one meal when you can have many?

the moment i hear some guy claiming he wants to marry i already know he is a low value male. chad might think about marriage,but he also thinks about banging his secretary.
Yeah, lvm want to basically trap the women by tying her to himself by moral laws, being ugly teach people being humble and being happy with one faithful girl. While the ones who can get more want even more, typical of humans to become greedy and mourn for things they could miss if they commit,

Dance classes seem like an incels worst nightmare jfl. Do you even get to dance with any foids?

Dance classes seem like an incels worst nightmare jfl. Do you even get to dance with any foids?
Yes , I do. Somehow is worst because every single one of my dance partners are taken and I have to be terrible careful, I can't even watch them in the eyes. I also have danced with males teachers though.

And my two females partners had a literal fight and I probably don't have a female partner anymore. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: My fucking Luck.

I feel like sometimes we do things to ourselves just because we hate ourselves and want to suffer.
Dance classes jfl.

Yes , I do. Somehow is worst because every single one of my dance partners are taken and I have to be terrible careful, I can't even watch them in the eyes. I also have danced with males teachers though.

And my two females partners had a literal fight and I probably don't have a female partner anymore. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: My fucking Luck.
Jfl I would stare deeply into their eyes as we dance idc :feelskek: :feelsLightsaber:

Literally every day
Exactly, just truecels understand this feeling, this is the only Silverline about this forum. We understand each other
what are you going dance class for? do you like dancing or you think you can impress a foid by dancing?
At this point is just cardio, something that I just had in my backlog of activities to do

i attempted dance classes in my blue pilled days. Let me tell you, IT WAS GAY AF.

The worst part of the entire thing was despite all the normies tell me "oh there's gonna be plenty of women". That wasn't true at all. It was still MOSTLY MEN (this was the GAY AREA, so it's my own damn fault for thinking there was any escape from a 100% sausagefest). So you had to dance with a buncha fags and be cool about it so you don't seem like a homophobe. Also I was naturally shit at dancing. Women EXPECT you to lead, and if you aren't perfect at it they will give you dirty looks like you are a virgin.

It's almost impossible to get good without a lot of feedback, and it's hard to get feedback in a giant revolving class, and I am not willing to stew in fagsville to get good at something I am naturally horrible at.

Women EXPECT you to lead, and if you aren't perfect at it they will give you dirty looks like you are a virgin.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not surprised whores don’t see how much harder men have it in dancing either.
You have to make sure you’re on count to the music, think of the next move you’re going to do while also concentrating on the move you’re currently doing, and at the same time be leading the foid with your arms and body :feelstastyman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not surprised whores don’t see how much harder men have it in dancing either.
You have to make sure you’re on count to the music, think of the next move you’re going to do while also concentrating on the move you’re currently doing, and at the same time be leading the foid with your arms and body :feelstastyman:
straight men should stay AWAY from dancing because there's always a faggot out there that will make you look like total incompetent virgin manchild.

Dance competence directly correlates to anal sex competence

Of course

Cringe thread. OP is absolutely braindead.

another reason i prefer being NEET and staying indoors, irl provides more suicidefuel than this entire site combined could.

Thankfully I never tried dancing in addition the my ugly looks I am extremely uncoordinated.

The worst part are the social gatherings (parties), when I decided to learn to dance , never imagined I was going to be forced to go to that shit.