Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm going to buy a switch, recommend some games

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
I haven't played console games in a while but I'm looking to get FFIX and the Crisis Core remake. Since I travel between my place and my parents, and for work, I thought the Switch would be ideal. Any single player games I should get? Any fun multiplayer games anyone on here enjoys? I'm hesitant to get back into the Nintendy ecosystem since I haven't bought any of their products since the Wii, but it seems like they have improved their act somewhat. They can't abandon the Switch like they did the Wii since it's their only platform, and it's far less gimmicky. My only concern is the fact that fanboys and childrens suck off Nintendo which allows Nintendo to get away with selling shit. I'm steering clear of the new Pokemon, but I will try other exclusives.

enjoy you Switch bro :soy::soy:

I haven't owned such a gaming console for more than half a decade now, so can't recommend you such of any games; many of them on a platform such as Nintendo will be filled with the usual SJW-pushed agenda of progressivism and foid worship, of course... :feelsugh:

What genres do you enjoy? :feelsjuice:

Soytendo Soywich :soy:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Smash Ultimate

Zelda BOTW. I haven't bought too many games but I really wanna get Hades and Nier.

Buy a pc you niggarganger

I enjoyed Metroid Dread, it was pretty fun.

I haven't played console games in a while but I'm looking to get FFIX and the Crisis Core remake. Since I travel between my place and my parents, and for work, I thought the Switch would be ideal. Any single player games I should get? Any fun multiplayer games anyone on here enjoys? I'm hesitant to get back into the Nintendy ecosystem since I haven't bought any of their products since the Wii, but it seems like they have improved their act somewhat. They can't abandon the Switch like they did the Wii since it's their only platform, and it's far less gimmicky. My only concern is the fact that fanboys and childrens suck off Nintendo which allows Nintendo to get away with selling shit. I'm steering clear of the new Pokemon, but I will try other exclusives.
View attachment 685302
Switch doesn't really have anything good tbh. Nintendo and gaming as a whole died long ago.

Our incel boss @Fat Link owns one and can give you good recommendations.

Our incel boss @Fat Link owns one and can give you good recommendations.
Thank you for tagging me nigger man! :feelsclown:

As I’m more than happy to help!! :society:

I’ll give you my game recommendations and at times the reasons for them @solblue. :feelsokman:

Alright let’s see… :feelshehe:

1. Zelda: BOTW-unfortunately Aounuma was still involved with it as a project therefore despite largely returning to Zelda’s true gameplay roots going back to the NES original for inspiration the game is still loaded with far too much Aounuma crap such as boring puzzles and asinine characters and fucked up unnecessarily overly complicated controls to be worth more than a single play through and what is perhaps worst of all is there is only one true dungeon in the game when there should be at least 8 or 9 or more. Not to mention those shitty always breaking weapons. Seriously Aounuma should never of been hired by Nintendo in the first place. The man is a hack.

Still despite all of that the game is probably still the very best overall game on the system and its climbing and hand gliding mechanics are very fun gameplay elements to experience and experiment with. :feelsokman:

2. New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe Edition

3. Diablo III- Arguably the best version of the game to get, since to my knowledge it’s the only version that is free of the always online bullshit requirement and despite not being quite as graphically and frame rate superior as the other versions, it still holds up very well, to the point you probably won’t notice either flaw, unless you are a hardcore PC master race type of autist. :feelshehe:

4. The Witcher 3- Since you can play it on the go and sync any of your saves from PC to Switch or vice versa, this one should be obvious. Though of course it’s not as graphically superior on Switch as it is on PC and the other major home consoles. :society:

5. Skyrim: Anniversary Edition- Despite reports of major glitches after adding the AE, it seemed to run very well on my own Switch, so perhaps they fixed the glitch by the time I got around to firing up my copy? Dunno but what I do know is that much like Witcher 3 this is another huge and involving gaming experience that any mobile gamer should want to play and take with them on their travels, though once again just like Witcher 3 and Diablo III you’re obviously not going to experience the best graphics and frame rates. :feelsclown:

That said it’s just plain incredible that such huge games have been able to make their way to the Switch in extremely good playable forms despite their overall limitations. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Mod it and install whatever the heck you want! (In virtual reality)

You may need to hunt a little bit for a model that's compatible with custom firmware but it's worth even if you need to pay more

switch is for cucks, spend that money on ps5 instead

I enjoyed Metroid Dread, it was pretty fun.
If I had it yes this and I heard Hollow Knight was good, as well as Breath of the Wild of course. And yes the Final Fantasy series you can mostly get too.

I haven't owned such a gaming console for more than half a decade now, so can't recommend you such of any games; many of them on a platform such as Nintendo will be filled with the usual SJW-pushed agenda of progressivism and foid worship, of course... :feelsugh:

What genres do you enjoy? :feelsjuice:
I think Nintendo consoles have a greater percentage of Japanese games which won’t subscribe to wokeness, although the target audience will still be childish. I’m into rpgs

I completely forgot all the soytendo memes until now jfl.

Thank you for tagging me nigger man! :feelsclown:

As I’m more than happy to help!! :society:

I’ll give you my game recommendations and at times the reasons for them @solblue. :feelsokman:

Alright let’s see… :feelshehe:

1. Zelda: BOTW-unfortunately Aounuma was still involved with it as a project therefore despite largely returning to Zelda’s true gameplay roots going back to the NES original for inspiration the game is still loaded with far too much Aounuma crap such as boring puzzles and asinine characters and fucked up unnecessarily overly complicated controls to be worth more than a single play through and what is perhaps worst of all is there is only one true dungeon in the game when there should be at least 8 or 9 or more. Not to mention those shitty always breaking weapons. Seriously Aounuma should never of been hired by Nintendo in the first place. The man is a hack.

Still despite all of that the game is probably still the very best overall game on the system and its climbing and hand gliding mechanics are very fun gameplay elements to experience and experiment with. :feelsokman:

2. New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe Edition

3. Diablo III- Arguably the best version of the game to get, since to my knowledge it’s the only version that is free of the always online bullshit requirement and despite not being quite as graphically and frame rate superior as the other versions, it still holds up very well, to the point you probably won’t notice either flaw, unless you are a hardcore PC master race type of autist. :feelshehe:

4. The Witcher 3- Since you can play it on the go and sync any of your saves from PC to Switch or vice versa, this one should be obvious. Though of course it’s not as graphically superior on Switch as it is on PC and the other major home consoles. :society:

5. Skyrim: Anniversary Edition- Despite reports of major glitches after adding the AE, it seemed to run very well on my own Switch, so perhaps they fixed the glitch by the time I got around to firing up my copy? Dunno but what I do know is that much like Witcher 3 this is another huge and involving gaming experience that any mobile gamer should want to play and take with them on their travels, though once again just like Witcher 3 and Diablo III you’re obviously not going to experience the best graphics and frame rates. :feelsclown:

That said it’s just plain incredible that such huge games have been able to make their way to the Switch in extremely good playable forms despite their overall limitations. :feelsokman:
Thanks for the recs, I might check out the Nintendo exclusives