Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im going to buy a snake or piranha

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I want to feed them with alive preys like mices specially for snakes the problem is aquariums are really expensive so maybe i go with snakes i saw some live feeding of them and it was fascinating and beautiful.
Somehow i associate cats mices and rabbits with women so its going to be a great cope for me:feelzez::panties:

@incelerated @Hopium @Iranianoldcel

Pets are disgusting and Jewish.

I want to feed them with alive preys like mices specially for snakes the problem is aquariums are really expensive so maybe i go with snakes i saw some live feeding of them and it was fascinating and beautiful.
Somehow i associate cats mices and rabbits with women so its going to be a great cope for me:feelzez::panties:
Piranha are more entertaining

If you buy a snake take a non venomous one , it’s more enjoyable watching the snake choke the life out of the mice than seeing die from venom

Well you can actually hold a snake

you can feed them to a cat also

Piranha are more entertaining

If you buy a snake take a non venomous one , it’s more enjoyable watching the snake choke the life out of the mice than seeing die from venom
Yes i will go with non venmous one

Buy a pitbull and make it infertile (because dogpill). Then make them attack foids.

Buy a pitbull and make it infertile (because dogpill). Then make them attack foids.
Doggy style

Dogs are some of the biggest faggots in whole animal kingdom
Queers reincarnate as dogs 100%
@Transcended Trucel thots?

Last edited:
:feelsaww:

what is the use of sterlising a dog when a foid will have sex with it anyway