Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to become Chad

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
You fucking heard me. I'm going to ascend and leave the mortal world behind. Females will get an extreme emotional high from looking at my facial configuration. The cortisol level of every male who gazes upon me will spike to immeasurable levels. The fear of being mogged by a living God will be instilled in wannabe Chadlite within a 5 mile radius of me. 

This is all that matters in life. Fucking sub-8 women is cope. You either become a demigod or you die trying.

you are not ugly bro

https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

You probably will.

Guys like you kinda use places like this to kill time and mine advice here and there before your real life begins, then you will forget about his place and feel shame for it.

Cant say I blame you, I likely would have done the same if such place existed 10 years ago.

You are already a Chadlite, finish and fuck off pls.

a-virgin-nigger said:
https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

He's going to snap and go full ER soon. This is getting out of hand.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeX-eXBw3D0[/video]

It's your universe man...

Goodluck framcel, you were never ugly to begin with but yeah, go ascend bro. Even though you were never incel, I still consider you my incelbro

Be careful with surgeries. If you add jaw and lose harminy then it's game over. Ask for morphs first, use such morphs on Tinder, then surgerycel.

Do it bro I believe in you

I think you could reach Chadlite through surgeries (Chad is a bit unrealistic). The only way to become Chad through surgeries is to already be a Chadlite.

You don't need surgeries to become decent looking (you're about average right now), but to reach exact Chadlite status, I think it's needed.

Good luck bro, show us the results if you manage to.

Get pussy bro, I believe in you.

LOL nice rifle brah. Stop being an ass and go shoot some roids and fuck some bitches.

Good luck. Luckily for americancels they have surgeries for everything (almost), here in latincrapland we have nothing (it wouldn't matter since I'm unrecoverable), anyways.

incelman said:
Be careful with surgeries. If you add jaw and lose harminy then it's game over. Ask for morphs first, use such morphs on Tinder, then surgerycel.

Who could do that? I'd love if someone could morph my pics ngl. I need to get blackpilled

marin said:
Who could do that? I'd love if someone could morph my pics ngl. I need to get blackpilled

I think surgeons might be able to do it. They have to from an ethical point of view so that you know what you are getting.

Yeah do roids bro, lose that framecel title

There is still hope for you as you are not a truecel

You already are chad.

alsalsk said:
Yeah do roids bro, lose that framecel title

He already has a nice frame, small waist and decent muscle insertions. He is wasting his potential by being lazy and not taking training seriously. I know good bodybuilding genetics when I see it.

CopingGymcel said:
He already has a nice frame, small waist and decent muscle insertions. He is wasting his potential by being lazy and not taking training seriously. I know good bodybuilding genetics when I see it.

Thanks bro, you just inspired me to finish eating this disgusting plate of chicken breast and rice that I was gonna give up on lol.

Framecel222 said:
Thanks bro, you just inspired me to finish eating this disgusting plate of chicken breast and rice that I was gonna give up on lol.

:cowboy:  You're on the right path.