Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going to become a homelesscel

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
I dont know how much longer I can be NEET for I have a feeling that I only have a few months before my parents kick me out of their house. Im to lazy to get a job and to aspie to work with other people so thats never going to happen. The only option is homelesscel tbh it doesn't seem that bad, as long as I can find somewhere safe to sleep I can do whatever I want. I will wake up and be drunk all day

on the other hand, i bet you won't be too worried about your lack of sex anymore when ur main problem is now having a place to sleep at night and food to keep you alive, its all about priorities bro

shadowninya said:
I dont know how much longer I can be NEET for I have a feeling that I only have a few months before my parents kick me out of their house. Im to lazy to get a job and to aspie to work with other people so thats never going to happen. The only option is homelesscel tbh it doesn't seem that bad, as long as I can find somewhere safe to sleep I can do whatever I want. I will wake up and be drunk all day

Nothing humbles you quite like a good old trip down Maslow's hierarchy of needs will.

shadowninya said:

Don't do it bro. You'll get screwed so bad. How are you gonna play videogames too.

shadowninya said:

You won't have toilet paper or be able to shower, bad idea.

Just NEET on the street bro. That's what being NEET is all about

if you go homeless you're beyond fucked. you'll quickly see how shitty poor men get treated

do whatever you need to do get on your parents good side

You have no choice bro, kys while you easily can. Once homeless, it's jumping or train only.

I have a solution for you you can life in forts that you can build in supermarkets like those fort youtubers just youtube search fort MoreJStu and you will see what i mean.

Just ewhore + matched bet (if you can). You can easily make enough to get a dirt cheap place to live. Then all you need is a broadband connection, £50 for gas and electricity per month, you can dumpster dive for food.

i'd rather die in agony than be homeless during winter.