Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to be getting lasek soon!

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I've been considering getting lasek for awhile and am planning on having it done. I dislike having to wear glasses all the time and contacts were a pain since due to my astigmatism the contacts had to be thicker. I'm hoping to use this in conjunction with better clothes so when I start college I don't give off a creep vibe and normies don't have a reason to stare at me like I mentioned in one of my previous posts. Hopefully this also raises my smv by a fraction. Anyone else had lasek and do you think it was worth it?

Last edited:
Don't even wear my glasses unless I'm watching anime on the tv

Too bad Lasik wouldn’t do anything for me. I’m stuck with shit vision forever

DONT GET LASIK
Get Lasek, but not Lasik. Lasik involves creating a flap on the surface of the cornea which often ends up becoming dislodged (e.g. if you do sports) and fucking your eyes up, Lasek involves reshaping the cornea with a laser to create a different refraction angle.

Lasek also has side effects but its considered actually safe, whereas most professionals consider Lasik should be banned.

DONT GET LASIK
Get Lasek, but not Lasik. Lasik involves creating a flap on the surface of the cornea which often ends up becoming dislodged (e.g. if you do sports) and fucking your eyes up, Lasek involves reshaping the cornea with a laser to create a different refraction angle.

Lasek also has side effects but its considered actually safe, whereas most professionals consider Lasik should be banned.
This actually in that case was a spelling error on my part thanks for clearing that up.

I’m glad I got LASIK, but no one else noticed. I thought people would notice that I stopped wearing glasses all of the sudden. I think when you’re ugly little things like that don’t make a difference, I’m sure I wouldn’t noticed if a landwhale stopped wearing glasses one day.

But yeah it’s pretty cool. No more lame ass contacts and glasses.

I've had it. Better qol but still incel ofc.

I would get it but it turns out I actually look better with glasses hiding a portion of my face

Lasek terrifies me. Tbh can’t stand the thought of slicing open my eyeball

Glasses makes you look ugly as fuck unless you have tallfag height halo or chad chin. Every improvement in looks is an improvement in life quality. Do anything you can to cheat your genetic destiny.

I went for consultations at my local eye surgery place, whatever it's called. I finally know my prescription, they also tested eye pressure, pupil width etc.
My vision was a bit blurry ever since I was 12. I'm 24 now and my prescription is -0.5 and -0.75, both eyes also have slight astigmatism (0.75 I think.)

Apparently that's barely enough to even get laser eye surgery. I've never had my eyes checked before, never wore glasses or contacts. My eyes aren't that bad apparently. I think I only need glasses when watching TV from 6+ ft away.

My pupils are huge (8.5mm) and I'm afraid lasik will fuck up my night vision because of that. I'll probably give up lasik for now and just get glasses. In the future if my prescription gets worse which I doubt, I'll get lasik.

i want to get it too
I’m glad I got LASIK, but no one else noticed. I thought people would notice that I stopped wearing glasses all of the sudden. I think when you’re ugly little things like that don’t make a difference, I’m sure I wouldn’t noticed if a landwhale stopped wearing glasses one day.

But yeah it’s pretty cool. No more lame ass contacts and glasses.
how much was it?