Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Im going to attempt 2 mock papers today i hope i get 700+ to be in the top 10 AIRs (i was consistent with 650+ from the past 4 months sometimes 700+)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
IMG 20220517 085424
i forgot about the question paper given in the end of this book lol going to solve it now:feelsaww:. I have to load this shit up in my laptop for the exam temperament thing coz it'll be CBT:fuk:

Good luck

Studying like that seems like ropefuel

truecel indian curry author name pill :blackpill::feelsaww::worryfeels:

hope you get that $$$

Categorycel. Unironically wish I was ST so I could breeze through all competitive exams

Good luck brocel:panties:

No. Masters in Computer Application not as prestigious as regular engineering. It'll keep him out of the best coding profiles and hold back his career, unless he grinds really hard.
I think im going to get in the top NITs for MCA. Some companies only hire engineering students but most companies including companies like Microsoft, Amazon etc hire both engineering and MCA students i can code in Java,Python and basic C++. Did an internship given by the data science professor in 2nd year because i topped the subject. I also have intermediate skills in DSA. After this entrance exam I'll improve it even more coz there will be no more college theoretical bullshit writing and placements start in the second year of MS so i have around 1 and a half years to improve even more:feelsLightsaber:

Categorycel. Unironically wish I was ST so I could breeze through all competitive exams
Im generalcel as well and if an adivasi subhuman steals my seat i swear I'll commit arson on his tribe(in gta 5) fucking untouchable thieves

I think im going to get in the top NITs for MCA. Some companies only hire engineering students but most companies including companies like Microsoft, Amazon etc hire both engineering and MCA students i can code in Java,Python and basic C++. Did an internship given by the data science professor in 2nd year because i topped the subject. I also have intermediate skills in DSA. After this entrance exam I'll improve it even more coz there will be no more college theoretical bullshit writing and placements start in the second year of MS so i have around 1 and a half years to improve even more:feelsLightsaber:
Good luck. The best anyone can do is work with that they have. Comparing will lead to misery. I'd suggest to do a lot of coding problems and get decent rankings on international online platforms like hackerrank etc to pump up that CV.

Good luck. The best anyone can do is work with that they have. Comparing will lead to misery. I'd suggest to do a lot of coding problems and get decent rankings on international online platforms like hackerrank etc to pump up that CV.
Thanks for the suggestion brocel:feelsaww:

[UPDATE]Got 678/1000 in the first mock test, cleared the cutoff for 10 AIRs(probably) lol. Now I'll rest for sometime, gymmaxx, code and attempt the second mock test and then sleep :feelsaww:

I wish I had studied well in my undergraduate years so I might have been employed by now. Thinking about my undergraduate days is pure suicidefuel, I didn't study, I didn't have fun, I just stayed in my room and coomed and felt depressed and then ran back home. I didn't even have any male friends, girls are totally out of the question. It is frightening how quickly life passes you by.

I wish I had studied well in my undergraduate years so I might have been employed by now. Thinking about my undergraduate days is pure suicidefuel, I didn't study, I didn't have fun, I just stayed in my room and coomed and felt depressed and then ran back home. I didn't even have any male friends, girls are totally out of the question. It is frightening how quickly life passes you by.
:fuk:im so sorry brocel. Hope you find a job soon

[UPDATE]Got 689/1000 in the second mock test pretty good improvement

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back