Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm going to ask out a slutina toilet for the first time in a while.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
And I know I am going to get rejected, there's no doubt about it lol. @LeFrenchCel gave me the advice I truly honor now, which is to ask any girl I start to develop a halo for so I can just get it quickly done with before it hurts me more. thank you, brocel.

she works at a restaurant that I usually frequent after my goyish job at uni. she's nice to me only because she's paid, I already asked for her number once, but she said her phone's broke, which was already a hint of rejection, but i'll ask her to a date to be sure.

she's hot, skinny, and 5'8, she's about really close to my height. i want to post a picture but im scared glowies will castrate me.
if i get rejected, which I know I will most certainly will, I am just going to go home and drink and post here, which I always do xd.

You are just a masochist.

This has to be an ITfag larp account :lul:

Over, she heightmogs me by 2 inches

And I know I am going to get rejected, there's no doubt about it lol. @LeFrenchCel gave me the advice I truly honor now, which is to ask any girl I start to develop a halo for so I can just get it quickly done with before it hurts me more. thank you, brocel.

she works at a restaurant that I usually frequent after my goyish job at uni. she's nice to me only because she's paid, I already asked for her number once, but she said her phone's broke, which was already a hint of rejection, but i'll ask her to a date to be sure.

she's hot, skinny, and 5'8, she's about really close to my height. i want to post a picture but im scared glowies will castrate me.
if i get rejected, which I know I will most certainly will, I am just going to go home and drink and post here, which I always do xd.
By not giving you her number she already rejected you.