Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to AA starting tomorrow

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
The cope is over bros I don't care how cucked it is I'm going tomorrow after work. I'm going to kill myself or go crazy if I keep drinking

Is it even going to help? AA is a cuckfest where men go to weep because their wives fucked chad whilst they were out drunk

I'm desperate, and willing to try.

I guess being an incel is better than being cucked, so you've got something on your side. Good luck, and hope you get over your addiction!

I wish you success fighting your addiction.
Did you found a hobby that replaces drinking?
I dropped drinking for the gym.

How long did it take you to completely let go of drinking?

I guess being an incel is better than being cucked, so you've got something on your side. Good luck, and hope you get over your addiction!
Thanks
No, I'm 29 and have had a few drinks a day since I was 21. I have left everything by the wayside for alcohol. I can't do this anymore because I'm going to just lose it. I feel like shit all the time, mentally and physically. I am totally possessed by alcohol. I just want some help.

How long did it take you to completely let go of drinking?
I didn't let go of drinking completely, but ever since I committed myself to lifting heavier (2 weeks ago) I didn't touch any alcoholic drink.
Thanks

No, I'm 29 and have had a few drinks a day since I was 21. I have left everything by the wayside for alcohol. I can't do this anymore because I'm going to just lose it. I feel like shit all the time, mentally and physically. I am totally possessed by alcohol. I just want some help.
From what I gather addiction is a stupid way to fill the emptiness. If I took away the "filler", in this case drinking, the emptiness would return.
If you can identify and eliminate the source of emptiness (for me it's a total loneliness and childhood trauma), dropping the filler would be a first step to address the original problem.
If emptiness is something you cannot defeat, you'd rather go for something less destructive to fill it.
My recommendations are: voluntary work in the animal shelter (people suck, animals don't) or going to the gym to use negative energy as a fuel to build some muscle.

I've been before and I'm probably going to be back there tbh.

I did AA for a month, it didn't work. It was just listening to normies spouting bullshit about how muh higher power stopped me drinking.

I now drink a few times a week (used to be everyday). If you are alone, and in this incel situation, it will be very tough to fight these kind of addictions, as it's all you have basically.

Feeling physically awful after drinking sessions is what help me cut down, as I know that if I go back to daily drinking, all the bullshit will come along with it. Insomnia, not being able to digest food properly, feeling like complete shit all day until drunk again and also it's not exactly a cheap habit.

If you are alone, and in this incel situation, it will be very tough to fight these kind of addictions, as it's all you have basically.
Indeed. Well done on cutting back.

Beer is a good cope. I couldnt drink it more than 3 days in a row ever tho

Let us know how it goes. Maybe we should even sponsor each other! (Jfl that's a terrible idea.) I'll be back there at some point this week for sure, anyway...

Godspeed!

The cope is over bros I don't care how cucked it is I'm going tomorrow after work. I'm going to kill myself or go crazy if I keep drinking
Do this: :smonk:

It's not cucked. AA saved my life. Just make sure you surrender yourself to the experience and enjoy the trip.

I went to AA but too much religious stuff

Is it even going to help? AA is a cuckfest where men go to weep because their wives fucked chad whilst they were out drunk
There will also be some women with violent partner issues.The problem with it is that its based on willpower,which by itself is a very weak weapon in your arsenal.You can't discard something that you want,like alcohol.

i am happy for you man.i used to drink a bit before,not at an alcoholic rate but enough to make me angry that i was coping with alcohol.i stopped drinking when i noticed that i was interfearing with my relationship with god heavily(being drunk is a sin and just hampers the mind who wants to comteplate him).i drink casually(not enough to get drunk) every once in a while but it's very controlled.

All the best, BroCel.

If your sponsor is not helpful get another one.

When you go to the shops for food don't linger and get out as soon as possible. Grab the food and get out so no temptations.

Once you're sober for a while maybe the doctor can give you meds to help with the cravings.

Last edited:
American airlines is the best bro!

alcoholism is no joke
take care

If you are not in the last stages of organ damage you can still reverse the liver and the pancreas back to normal