Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm going through the path of self-destruction

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
That's it. I swallowed not one, but multiple blackpills. I just can't deal with life anymore. Prospects aren't going to improve. I already mix alcohol & phenibut and a bunch of drugs. I'm going to add many more to the mix. Downers, stimulants, whatever. I'm too pussy to KMS, so hopefully I would somehow die by overdosing something. Hold fingers. I HATE THIS WORLD AND EXISTENCE

Rip fellow weebcel hope you’re offered 72 lolis in the afterlife boyo

623CC4AD 316F 45E4 B904 3E8F3C4E3B8F

It's Xumi and based

Hope you die peacefully in your sleep if your body does overdose.

I only wish you the best, friend. May you have wild, wholesome adventures in anime after this hellish misery of an existence is over. God speed, brother.

I didn’t know you for very long, but your wisdom has touched us all. I wish you the best. God speed.

Don't do that buddy, stay with us.

This stuff never works, see you tomorrow or whenever you get out of the hospital

That's it. I swallowed not one, but multiple blackpills. I just can't deal with life anymore. Prospects aren't going to improve. I already mix alcohol & phenibut and a bunch of drugs. I'm going to add many more to the mix. Downers, stimulants, whatever. I'm too pussy to KMS, so hopefully I would somehow die by overdosing something. Hold fingers. I HATE THIS WORLD AND EXISTENCE

That's not a based ending to your story.

Do thE Right thing and go out in a blaze of glory.

I don't need to live a long life

Tbh try heroin maybe ngl.. or even better to start moneymaxxing ded srs and smonk weed or again heroinmaxx

Phenibut overdose was the most unpleasant experience of my life, and I didn't even die jfl. I recommend other drugs if you're serious about suicidemaxxing (but don't do it bro)