Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going on a sex strike to help women fight against oppression

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
That's it! Starting today I'm going on a sex strike and from this moment I refuse to have sex with females until women get their constitutional rights to abortion back. TAKE THAT ROASTIES! THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCES YOU GET FOR SUPPORTING PATRIARCHY!

Lol acting as if you have any choice in the matter.

Your celibacy is involuntary, not voluntary

bold strategy cotton

same bro no sex from now on

You know what so am I!

Samesies. Only Stacies who prove that they don't support the patriarchy can get this dick, and even then only if they beg. Not for thotties!

The longer the sex strike, the better your personality:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

You'll be able to slay stacies after your sex strike

Same. Solidarity :feelsYall:

from this moment I refuse to have sex with females until women get their constitutional rights to abortion back
So are you going to be a virgin forever?

Are incels actually the biggest f**inist allies? We have been on a pre-emptive sex strike for decades prior to this ruling just to show our solidarity to the f**inist cause.

This makes women happier, they hate incels unless…:chad::chad:

Let's all band together and deny women sex until they change up their behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back