Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm going NEET

Im sometimes jealous of NEET seems like true salvation for incel

To get started With NEETdom pls ask our NEET guru
@NEETAndTidy

how will you get autism bucks?

it's only temporary
Then how will you finance your NEETdom, @NEETAndTidy gets money from his mental conditions. You relatively sound pretty NT.

Lucky, my parents who are divorced both want me to be independent. So i'm forced to wagecuck.
aw thats too bad. Yeah I was paying bills for a while but I couldn't handle school and work together. And now I can't handle anything.

I wish I was a NEET on SSI or a rich NEET. But I'm neither I'm just a NEET looking for employment. Part time employment is what I'm looking for more specifically. Nonetheless welcome to the NEET life bro. I hope you have parents who'll let you stay with them, much like mine does.

feels so weird to be free.
Once you get too comfortable you will never want to go back, hence my advice about setting a deadline. Otherwise you will wake up one day near 30 and wonder what the fuck happened to your life.

im neet over 2 years now, time flys by and things get stagnant, lerned how to ewhore so i can get copes and shit, still not that much that i could say fuck money, there must be way easier ways it cant be that some people on this earth have a networth of 500kk ( 500 million ) and some are fucking BORN RICH so why dafuq even play at that point , you gonna be a wagecuck for life anyways, a miserable existence pumped up by media and propaganda that work is good and you should work
fucking brainlets those humans, dont realize that they got indoctrinated and shouldnt fucking celebrate their 1100/M jobs

im neet over 2 years now, time flys by and things get stagnant, lerned how to ewhore so i can get copes and shit, still not that much that i could say fuck money, there must be way easier ways it cant be that some people on this earth have a networth of 500kk ( 500 million ) and some are fucking BORN RICH so why dafuq even play at that point , you gonna be a wagecuck for life anyways, a miserable existence pumped up by media and propaganda that work is good and you should work
fucking brainlets those humans, dont realize that they got indoctrinated and shouldnt fucking celebrate their 1100/M jobs
Lmao true but they have to cope in some way to tell themselves they arent mindless drones

as a neet for the last 4 months, DONT DO IT. when u neet u barely alive.

View attachment 62610

@fukmylyf

@blickpall wrote some really good advice about getting by in college

I would suggest you carefully read through it before you make any rash decisions.

I can see. Does he have any good advice for speed reading, comprehension & question answering practice? Memorization techniques & note taking duly noted fyi and thanks.

I know Facade has good advice for staying off this website instead of procrastinating on here.

I can see. Does he have any good advice for speed reading, comprehension & question answering practice? Memorization techniques & note taking duly noted fyi and thanks.

I know Facade has good advice for staying off this website instead of procrastinating on here.
Fundamental aspect of speed reading is trying to expand your "blocks of words." Instead of reading just one word at a time
This
You
Want
To
Get
Used
To
Reading
More like this
In blocks of
Three words or
More. That way
You slowly begin to grab
Bigger and bigger "blocks" at
A single glance and this
Is the fundamental approach to
Speed reading.

Personally, I don't aim for reading faster, I am to read more mindfully. It takes me longer to study but that is also why I try to avoid using the textbook unless absolutely necessary. I think I purchased a total of 3 books in my last 2 years of undergrad, relying on photocopies or pirated copies online when necessary - mostly basing my knowledge off of class notes which I myself wrote and typed, which makes for easier reading because you have already processed this information once or twice. I know this is not always applicable, as it depends on your course content.

As for question answering, I find that online study guides via quizlet or similar are useful, but perhaps better would be to ask your professor/TA during office hours for sample problems or even last year's quizzes. I would sometimes stick around after lecture to ask about a topic I find hard to imagine questions for; "What kind of questions would be asked about this subject?" Sometimes they might blow you off but it's worth a shot. Sometimes they ask you a question right then and there to gauge your understanding and will help you out if you are off the mark. There really is no one guaranteed approach, but these are some strategies you can consider.

Fundamental aspect of speed reading is trying to expand your "blocks of words." Instead of reading just one word at a time
This
You
Want
To
Get
Used
To
Reading
More like this
In blocks of
Three words or
More. That way
You slowly begin to grab
Bigger and bigger "blocks" at
A single glance and this
Is the fundamental approach to
Speed reading.

Personally, I don't aim for reading faster, I am to read more mindfully. It takes me longer to study but that is also why I try to avoid using the textbook unless absolutely necessary. I think I purchased a total of 3 books in my last 2 years of undergrad, relying on photocopies or pirated copies online when necessary - mostly basing my knowledge off of class notes which I myself wrote and typed, which makes for easier reading because you have already processed this information once or twice. I know this is not always applicable, as it depends on your course content.

As for question answering, I find that online study guides via quizlet or similar are useful, but perhaps better would be to ask your professor/TA during office hours for sample problems or even last year's quizzes. I would sometimes stick around after lecture to ask about a topic I find hard to imagine questions for; "What kind of questions would be asked about this subject?" Sometimes they might blow you off but it's worth a shot. Sometimes they ask you a question right then and there to gauge your understanding and will help you out if you are off the mark. There really is no one guaranteed approach, but these are some strategies you can consider.

Thanks. Much appreciated. :yes::yes::yes: