Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im going migtow in 2018

This larp is hilarious

MGTOW is just incels trying to save face. Yeah I know blah blah blah divorced guys--the movement was started for guys who got divorced raped, I guess, but 99.999% of its internet presence is just angsty 19 year old who want to hate girls.

More like ‘nigtow’, amirite?

i wonder what would happen if he started taking hgh

MGTOW is just incels trying to save face. Yeah I know blah blah blah divorced guys--the movement was started for guys who got divorced raped, I guess, but 99.999% of its internet presence is just angsty 19 year old who want to hate girls.
Exactly

Do you realize how many single guys they are influencing? Guys aren't stupid. Just like sex and the city got to women, men are getting smart. Look at the marriage rates. Some Chads may fuck and chuck, but the real thing women want(well what they traditionally wanted, a lifetime partner) is getting harder to find. Women by nature don't jump from man to man. Now is another story.