Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm going into college soon, I basically just wasted my childhood

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I've been rotting in my room for years, ever since the start of adolescence I've been ridiculed, bullied and rejected due to my appearance. When I first heard of incels and the whole community I thought they were all losers, I guess I was right and wrong on that assumption though I had no idea I'd fall into the incel world. I've never been invited to parties, never kissed a girl, never even held a girls hand, because girls are evil and cruel like that. I never realised how foids could be this harsh, I never thought I'd be mogged by people much younger than myself, my childhood has been a living hell for me.

Stop. Drop out. Join a trade school. Work as an apprentice as soon as you can. Save all of your earnings. Build credit.

Take solace in knowing that it was always out of your control. There's not much you can do as a sub5 other then to rot and cope.

When I first heard of incels and the whole community I thought they were all losers,
This just reminded me of something. I remember watching a video making fun of incels in 2018 and I just realised that a lot of the content used in that video was from this forum. Holy shit