Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm going insane

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
Jesus christ been feeling like shit the past few days.
What kind of fucking brutal torture is this?
How can I forget that foids and relationships and sex exists? How can I forget holding hands exists?

Focus on your copes brocel. Thats all we can do.

BLACKPILL OVERDOSE

foids grin from ear to ear when they touch their first dick at age 12

Jesus christ been feeling like shit the past few days.
What kind of fucking brutal torture is this?
How can I forget that foids and relationships and sex exists? How can I forget holding hands exists?
I support, I feel like this every autumn of every year and until the end of winter, then the symptoms decrease and begin to increase or decrease, it's very painful. I tried to cut myself.:бог чувств:

I gradually detached myself from this reality during my second mental breakdown.

nothing more can be done

I do to sometimes , i cope by pretending everyone are getting cucked left and right, no one cares for anyone, every relationship falls apart and there's no physical attraction in them, every sex is starfish sex. That im better of without a girlfriend because she would cheat on me and i would kill her, that my kids would be incels anyway. Fuck everything sucks. Its best to ldar and rot your brain, in the last few months im forced to be around people and it hurts, seeing families hurts, seeing kids hurts, seeing girls in leggings hurts. I felt better when i was leaving my house once every 3 months.

It's worse this time of year for me, the sun has set by 4PM and a long dark night ahead reminding you how alone and empty my life is. Fap, vidya, music, boring games I'm shit at. Drinking to numb things a bit, it's all so fucking pointless!

I support, I feel like this every autumn of every year and until the end of winter, then the symptoms decrease and begin to increase or decrease, it's very painful. I tried to cut myself.:бог чувств:
Never understood incels who dislike autumn and winter seasons. When the nature dies, days get shorter, temps go down and the streets are deserted is the only time when I feel alive. Spring and summer hearing people enjoying their life, seeing young couples on the streets is a nightmare for me. And also when you cut yourself it's harder to wear longsleeves during warm temperatures.

Never understood incels who dislike autumn and winter seasons. When the nature dies, days get shorter, temps go down and the streets are deserted is the only time when I feel alive. Spring and summer hearing people enjoying their life, seeing young couples on the streets is a nightmare for me. And also when you cut yourself it's harder to wear longsleeves during warm temperatures.
:подумайте:

I just avoid going out when I can in the summer, I don't want to "see" that. I was bad enough when my dog was alive and I walked her down the fields and saw some young teen chad lying down on the grass, kissing and feeling up his girlfriend. It's depressing whatever season, I'm missing out and it's the same old shit year after year.