Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going full schizo.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Anyone else? It's at the point for me where reality is completely breaking down, I don't believe anything is real and I constantly dissociate. I really only feel ok when I am mindlessly playing videogames or watching anime but other than that I have constant paranoid delusions. I was not born like this, the fucking modern world did this to me. I am a human meant to live in a small tribe hunting pigs and eating pinecones, not some bug meant to live in a concrete jungle constantly bombarded with hyper reality digital stimulation.

Also I am finding it harder and harder to hide my power level infront of normalfags :ha..feels:

and do not eat pork it is haram
20220220 221725

I am mindlessly playing videogames or watching anime

I'm no psychiatrist but I suspect that if you truly were schizophrenic, you would have zero interest in video games. Your delusions would absorb you so much that you would not have time for games or anime.

Also a greycel can't be taken seriously when talking about this stuff. You could just be an infiltrator trying to nudge us into confessing mental illness in order to put us in an asylum or something.

Last edited:
I'm no psychiatrist but I suspect that if you truly were pschizophreniac, you would have zero interest in video games. Your delusions would absorb you so much that you would not have time for games or anime.
I think there is a sliding scale of schizo-ism it doesn't necessarily have to absorb your every waking hour. I get episodes of it and I can be distracted from it. In any case I am extremely far from being NT
Also a greycel can't be taken seriously when talking about this stuff. You could just be an infiltrator trying to nudge us into confessing mental illness in order to put us in an asylum or something.
Certainly could be. No way to know what is real online.

a concrete jungle constantly bombarded with hyper reality digital stimulation.
Its turning into a madhouse for many. The struggle is real. Some days are just a big headache.

Yea, me too. I‘m losing my mind and only sex can cure me.

Okay sorry for that I am little bit nervous due to lack of glass (in video game)
Glass? Some people here are nothing different than evil normie s tho

I wish I can dissociate, but I can’t. So I just rot in the moment, instead of being on cloud 9:smonk:

Anyone else? It's at the point for me where reality is completely breaking down, I don't believe anything is real and I constantly dissociate. I really only feel ok when I am mindlessly playing videogames or watching anime but other than that I have constant paranoid delusions.

Oh....I've always been like this, in terms of day-dreaming. However, recently there was a special occasion.

I was sitting in my chair calmly. Then, my mind suddenly dissociated from my environment completely and I envisioned Shannon, her siblings and her mother at my apartment door. They were visiting for a few hours(She was a minor). I felt an extreme pang of anxiety from it as I was returning to my senses.

Based schizocel

I wish I can dissociate, but I can’t. So I just rot in the moment, instead of being on cloud 9:smonk:
There's good dissociation and bad dissociation. Good dissociation is the ego death mastered by a monk, or the euphoria of a stoner or a mushroom head. Bad dissociation is anxiety ridden neurotic hell. Unfortunately I am mainly in the latter camp.

[UWSL]I was sitting in my chair calmly. Then, my mind suddenly dissociated from my environment completely and I envisioned Shannon, her siblings and her mother at my apartment door. They were visiting for a few hours(She was a minor). I felt an extreme pang of anxiety from it as I was returning to my senses.[/UWSL]
Day dreams’ me:feelsjuice:

There's good dissociation and bad dissociation. Good dissociation is the ego death mastered by a monk, or the euphoria of a stoner or a mushroom head. Bad dissociation is anxiety ridden neurotic hell. Unfortunately I am mainly in the latter camp.
I forgot what it feels like to be there but not truly there, if you get me:feelsjuice:

I want it to be natural, not drug-induced.
I’m not a junkie like the rest of you fuckers:feelsjuice:
Weed is natural anyway. It's a plant. Cultures around the world have been using natural drugs to attain different mental/spiritual states for tens of thousands of years. I don't think it matters if it is drug induced so long as it isn't some crazy research chemical bullshit :feelsLSD:although that sound like hellish fun :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Weed is natural anyway. It's a plant. Cultures around the world have been using natural drugs to attain different mental/spiritual states for tens of thousands of years. I don't think it matters if it is drug induced so long as it isn't some crazy research chemical bullshit :feelsLSD:although that sound like hellish fun :feelsLSD:
I want to take XTC and 2cb pills. Sounds like wild fun:feelsdevil:

i need to schizocel so i can get gibs

yes,I’m mentally breaking down