Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going full NEET for a year, any advice?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Okay this will seem like a normie question-like thread:soy::soy: but I don't care anyway, so bcuz of some social pressure and psychological problems of mine that were caused by social isolation and being bullied ofc I finally managed to convince my teachers to skip a yr from college and I'm just going to go to do the exams with some prep in my house, kinda like private lessons for an entire yr so I can cope as much as I want unless I have to study real hard. Honestly this is the best feeling ever cuz I won't have to see my shithead classmates for 365 days so I will be able to focus on my careermaxxing and if I suceed probably will save money in the future to have surgery in my late 20's which is my ultimate goal in this life ngldedsrs.
My only problem here is to find a way to cope or make me wiser the time I will have to spend alone on my house (also my parents didn't like that bcuz muhhh sOcIaL interactiooonn) and I've found several already that help me a lot like learning Japanese with Duolingo (I want to understand anime without reading the subtitles lmfao) and gymmaxxing ofc. Aside from that I don't have anything else to do that isn't vydiah or anime coping. Any ideas?:incel::feelsthink:

Read books with genres you like, really all I can say.

Bro you are going to live the dream
@Wagiecel thoughts?

Hit the gym. No, it won't help you hit girls, but it will at least give you something to be positive about, plus you might get compliments from people, which will help your mental health to a degree.

Work on improving your personality

Happy for u man
The laws in my country allow this to happen (I don't live on Europe or USA btw but I don't wanna give my location)

Seriously? XD
How did u convince them tho and how u make Ur parents ok with it

Attachments

• IMG_20191215_182148.jpg
    IMG_20191215_182148.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
Happy for u man

How did u convince them tho and how u make Ur parents ok with it
It was hard tho. To skip a year like that in my country you need to have serious phychological trauma/disorders (like depression and so forth) or social problems to begin with. So I went to this foid phychologist my parents sent me to and tried to show how fucked up I was and she diagnosed me with major depressive disorder unfortunately.
Also my parents were heavily against it but after playing the victim a lot of times and receiving the diagnostic they finally understood.

It was hard tho. To skip a year like that in my country you need to have serious phychological trauma/disorders (like depression and so forth) or social problems to begin with. So I went to this foid phychologist my parents sent me to and tried to show how fucked up I was and she diagnosed me with major depressive disorder unfortunately.
That's been my plan but don't think I'll go through with it tbh unless everything goes downhill. U have to do work with ppl year younger than u when you come back?

That's been my plan but don't think I'll go through with it tbh unless everything goes downhill. U have to do work with ppl year younger than u when you come back?
No, its like taking private lessons which my parents bought separately and I'll just have to go to the college when I have exams.
So that way I dont lose any progress

No, its like taking private lessons which my parents bought separately and I'll just have to go to the college when I have exams.
So that way I dont lose any progress
It cost a lot?

try not rope because of rotting

Read seinen mangas about relationships between adult men and underage girls.

go outside in nature away from people it can be very relaxing