Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm going back to the bluepill.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I woke up this morning and started to think about what the fuck is this blackpill bs and this forum.I feel like I'm back into the past before I discovered the blackpill and I'm getting thoughts like " Just be confident", " Approach that foid.", " The blackpill is fake online ideology." ,etc... Despite having real life experiences and observing the blackpill in front of me, my mind can't accept this shit and I think it's a coping mechanism so that I don't go insane but I don't want to hide from reality.Is this normal guys ?

If you can lie your way into accepting it, do it man, idk

How do i get back to reality and stop coping then? I hate living in the bluepill fantasy after observing a lot of brutal truths about the blackpill but it seems like my mind want to erase everything

If you can lie your way into accepting it, do it man, idk
Idk if it's a good thing man. The bluepill is dangerous imo and will lead to a lot of pain in the long run.

the blackpill aint done with you boy

Why do you want to stop coping? if it makes you feel better don't "try" to change your beliefs, if you're genetically unattractive reality will automatically make you blackpilled you don't need to
Reality will make me blackpilled but I probably won't care and understand the exact reason things were happening to me. The coping will be too strong and I will still think that it was my peronality or i was unlucky.Idk but I feel like I've expererienced a drop in my IQ right now and can't think straight like when I was blackpilled. I have seen and heard so many brutal truths( IRL experience) that maybe my brain couldn't cope with it and accept that things like that do happen IRL and incels weren't wrong.

the blackpill aint done with you boy
"Once you're blackpilled, there's no going back." I ain't seeing this right now and it seems like I'm on the verge of escaping.

Why is it cool?
I was trying to be sarcastic tbh. But seriously, if you think it's fake then i think you should leave the community for now. Just don't delete your account here, i'm fairly sure you will change your mind eventually. The blackpill is literally just observable reality after all.

I was trying to be sarcastic tbh. But seriously, if you think it's fake then i think you should leave the community for now. Just don't delete your account here, i'm fairly sure you will change your mind eventually. The blackpill is literally just observable reality after all.
What do i do in the meantime ? Create and insta account, post my subhuman face and simp for foids ??

"Once you're blackpilled, there's no going back." I ain't seeing this right now and it seems like I'm on the verge of escaping.
I can relate, but it's a fleeting feeling. Next hour i will feel like roping

What do i do in the meantime ? Create and insta account, post my subhuman face and simp for foids ??
Is that what you would want to do while you are bluepilled..? If you can cope with bluepill, at least use it as motivation to stay healthy and improve or whatever.. Maybe you will be able to arrive at delulu land and forget the suffering. Just don't hate on your brocels, while you are there

Is that what you would want to do while you are bluepilled..? If you can cope with bluepill, at least use it as motivation to stay healthy and improve or whatever.. Maybe you will be able to arrive at delulu land and forget the suffering. Just don't hate on your brocels, while you are there
I hate the bluepill but sometimes I think that I couldn't even relate to my own culture after being blackpilled. Don't know what I'm feeling.

I woke up this morning and started to think about what the fuck is this blackpill bs and this forum.I feel like I'm back into the past before I discovered the blackpill and I'm getting thoughts like " Just be confident", " Approach that foid.", " The blackpill is fake online ideology." ,etc... Despite having real life experiences and observing the blackpill in front of me, my mind can't accept this shit and I think it's a coping mechanism so that I don't go insane but I don't want to hide from reality.Is this normal guys ?
Once you go black pilled you never go back pilled.

Bp will come to collect anyway

These fucking retarded GrAYs, man. How can you go back to pretending the world is black and white when you've seen the richness of color?

You were never black pilled, motherfucker.

@gymletethnicel The Absolute State.

These fucking retarded GrAYs, man. How can you go back to pretending the world is black and white when you've seen the richness of color?

You were never black pilled, motherfucker.
You're right. I was never fully blackpilled i think.

over

Giga over

You don't need to worry about it buddy boyo blackpilled or bluepilled your situation is the same
Never began for me.

You're right. I was never fully blackpilled i think.
That means you didn't truly have black pilled experiences. You must have only read about it online or saw it in some jewtube video. You already think of it as an ideology, which is wrong in and of itself.

That means you didn't truly have black pilled experiences. You must have only read about it online or saw it in some jewtube video. You already think of it as an ideology, which is wrong in and of itself.
Nah. I had some blackpill experiences, like getting called small dick just for approacing foids at 15 because they saw me as a manlet.I heard how foids cheat on their bf with the 6'4 slayer guy at my college.( He showed dms and was talking about it. The foid lied to him about being single and he later found out that she cheated on the bf what was shorter and uglier than the guy.) Got cucked by my hs crush with Tyrone while I thought I had a chance.Saw tons of foids approaching guys, and it's not only men who have to make the first move.Got more experiences but you get the point...

Nah. I had some blackpill experiences, like getting called small dick just for approacing foids at 15 because they saw me as a manlet.I heard how foids cheat on their bf with the 6'4 slayer guy at my college.( He showed dms and was talking about it. The foid lied to him about being single and he later found out that she cheated on the bf what was shorter and uglier than the guy.) Got cucked by my hs crush with Tyrone while I thought I had a chance.Saw tons of foids approaching guys, and it's not only men who have to make the first move.Got more experiences but you get the point...

FIFTEEN.

GTFOH.

That's not how it works boyo

Oh, let me guess, you're 18 now. You've seen the world and understand everything.
Age range 21-26. I understood a lot of things but I woke up this morning with pretty much a lot of cold harsh truths thorwn out of the window. My brain is coping.

Age range 21-26. I understood a lot of things but I woke up this morning with pretty much a lot of cold harsh truths thorwn out of the window. My brain is coping.
All I can tell you is that once you're black pilled, there's no going back. You can't unlearn what you learn from experience, short of getting amnesia.

Once you get blackpilled, you can't go back to the bluepill like nothing happened.

The truth of the blackpill will stay inside you, no matter what you do or want to think.

If you're done with the blackpill, the blackpill hasn't finished with you.

Good, get outta here

You can try to leave the blackpill but reality will blackpill you one way or another

Don't kill yourself when you realize the blackpill collects, i and jesus loves you

Don't kill yourself when you realize the blackpill collects, i and jesus loves you
Love you buddy boyo. I wish but I think the rope is inevitable.Sooner or later it will happen.

Love you buddy boyo. I wish but I think the rope is inevitable.Sooner or later it will happen.
Dont throw away your soul and let women win. You need to go through an humbling experience to find what you need to find

Dont throw away your soul and let women win. You need to go through an humbling experience to find what you need to find
humbling experience ? It's humiliating imo and there's nothing for me to find.My life is pretty much over

You can't escape the blackpill

red pill GIF