Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm glad there are fakecels here having their brains turned to shit, getting depressd

Look, an NT fucktard bashing mentalcels again. Because men who cant even make male friends and cant hold conversation for more than 2 sentences are complete fakecels and should "just go out and talk to women!" to get laid. This is cucktears-tier bullshit, op.

I'm a mentalcel. Completely socially retarded. I have never even spoken to a girl, even before I found out about incels

kvn said:
Look, an NT fucktard bashing mentalcels again. Because men who cant even make male friends and cant hold conversation for more than 2 sentences are complete fakecels and should "just go out and talk to women!" to get laid. This is cucktears-tier bullshit, op.

Exactly.

Sparky said:
Because Chadlite starts at PSLI 7 and that guy is a 5.5.

The only other guy who should be added to his list is zyros but he’s not incel.

How can Chadlite possibly start at PSL 7? That would be a real life 8.5/10.

That means that Chad would have to be at least 9/10 in real life.

alsalsk said:
Bro, sub 4 is Incel/Truecel, Sub 4-7 is Normie, because it's the average. Average people do manage to have sex.

These were the general guidelines back on r/incels.

That 's because only insecure normies post their face, truecels already KNOW they are ugly so have no reason to post their face

Okay, we need to specify whether we're talking about PSL ratings or regular ratings. Because there is no way a 7 PSL is normie.