Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm glad there are fakecels here having their brains turned to shit, getting depressd

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
You fakecels and 5/10+ guys are weeding yourself out of the dating market. Each hour you spend here is more damage done to your brain and ability to feel at ease in social situations. You are making yourself less dateable than you were when you signed up here.

You are making it possible for me to become an outlier - one of those subhumans who gets a gf - even if the chances of that are still below 1%.

You are convincing yourself that any sub8 who gets sex has to climb mountains and that any sub8 who dates a girl is being cheated on or is a beta cuck. Many are, but not all. But in your mind, you are eroding the shades of grey and are starting to see things as "CHAD OR DEATH".

You fakecels are fucking yourselves over. You are dropping out of school, staying NEET, making the job market better for me, making men scarcer because you stay on the PC all day "bored" and playing videogames. 

Thanks.

Now take a xanax so that you are "low-inhibition" enough to go outside for 8 seconds to empty the trash.

"But but wh-what if so-someone sees me putting the trash out...they wi-will think I'm subhuman...".

Thanks again, fakecels.

Shoutout to the handful of legit incels here who are sub5.

I hate volcels the most. They know it's a matter of time till it hapens and just stay here fucking us over.

Lol, I remembered I made a thread, some incels actually believe that they could end up dating their looksmatched, and a lot of them were very delusional. I even had one guy posted in my thread in hopes to date a petite brunette chick. Another one also said it was unfair and impossible for him to date a chubby chicks because he doesn't find them attractive. Well, life isn't fair for Incels (if you are actually one) at all and most men are intended to date below their looksmatched anyways, I usually suspect those type of guys to be underage. Usually, I don't have a problem with young-ins, but as you get older, women your age become more bitter, fatter, and jaded.

Reminder that OP had sex in his teens and various females on Lookism obsessed with him. He also traveled 4000 miles to see a 4/10 bipolar cunt.

Youre welcome fam. Id rather have a well sound brain than my 5+/10 face tbh. You neurotypicals have no fucking idea how hard it is to live life as an autist. Being a reject of reject's club is sure fun.

Grotesque said:
Reminder that OP had sex in his teens and various females on Lookism obsessed with him. He also traveled 4000 miles to see a 4/10 bipolar cunt.

4000 miles? wtf

LOL, that's what I've been telling these fakecels, they actually had a chance in getting laid but the blackpill has corroded their brains. Idiots.

Me too, those cucks literally wasting their average or even above average genetics, roting because they are so autistic and social retarded literally makes my heart happy.

Funny that you post this since you called me a fakecel and I later discovered that you mog me.

Framecel222 said:
Funny that you post this since you called me a fakecel and I later discovered that you mog me.

You saw his pic?

Framecel222 said:
Yeah although IDK for sure if it was actually him.

Well damn, he must be at least 6/10 then

edit (with pic), oh yeah, you both seem pretty similar in rating (with your recent pic) delete the pic though, don't dox people bro

Your older pic/first pic I saw of you looked like a 6/10 though.

alsalsk said:
Well damn, he must be at least 6/10 then

edit (with pic), oh yeah, you both seem pretty similar in rating (with your recent pic) delete the pic though, don't dox people bro

Your older pic/first pic I saw of you looked like a 6/10 though.

It's not a dox, you can literally just google it lol. That's how I just found it.

And I'm very far from 6/10, I'm half that IRL. I look worse in motion.

Framecel222 said:
It's not a dox, you can literally just google it lol. That's how I just found it.

And I'm very far from 6/10, I'm half that IRL. I look worse in motion.

Oh lol.

The first pic you showed on r/incels was at least 6/10

Your recent pic was closer to 5/10.

That's just my rating though, I put Blops at 3 so there's no way you can be a 3/10 with my rating.

Solitarian_Walker said:
If that's him, you definitely mog him.

He has clear skin so he's automatically better looking.
alsalsk said:
Oh lol.

The first pic you showed on r/incels was at least 6/10

Your recent pic was closer to 5/10.

That's just my rating though, I put Blops at 3 so there's no way you can be a 3/10 with my rating.

The first pic I posted on /r/incels had really good lighting haha. It made my skin look better.

modus_coperandi said:
Damn, I always thought you were way uglier tbh.

Also reminder that 80% of us mog 95% of IncelTears non-virgins. I've hardly ever found anyone there who's objectively more than a 2,5/10 PSL.

Absolutely, everyone who's posted their face on here (besides me and Jsanza) has been at least 5 PSL. I haven't seen one cuktears user who isn't hideous.

I guess I'm one of those "fakecels", although I used to be a truecel curry before looksmaxxing. Recently opened a tinder account, no profile description, just pics, average about three matches a day. For most incels, that would be a cathartic experience but for me, its had the opposite effect. Being socially retarded is worse than inceldom. Having both is an absolute nightmare.

We were already out of the market anyway since the women we want don't want us and the ones below our standards (since you consider that volcel) already didn't interest us.

jamho22 said:
Being socially retarded is worse than inceldom. 

I think in many cases it is the cause.

jamho22 said:
I guess I'm one of those "fakecels", although I used to be a  truecel curry before  looksmaxxing.  Recently opened a tinder account, no profile description, just pics, average about three matches a day. For most incels, that would be a cathartic experience but for me, its had the opposite effect. Being socially retarded is worse than inceldom. Having both is an absolute nightmare.
You had sex yet?

What were you doing to looksmax?

AngelOfDisease said:
I think in many cases it is the cause.

absolutely but in my case, I was fucking born with it.

Framecel222 said:
Absolutely, everyone who's posted their face on here (besides Jsanza and LondonGuy) has been at least 5 PSL. I haven't seen one cuktears user who isn't hideous.

Corrected.

Sparky said:
I’ve only seen 2 guys on this website who could qualify as a Chadlite. One of them is not an incel, the other is a manlet living in a country with a high average height. The rest are all sub 7 so stop with this fakecel BS.

Because every Non-Chadlite is virgin. Every statistic proves that.

Sparky said:
I’ve only seen 2 guys on this website who could qualify as a Chadlite. One of them is not an incel, the other is a manlet living in a country with a high average height. The rest are all sub 7 so stop with this fakecel BS.

Bro, sub 4 is Incel/Truecel, Sub 4-7 is Normie, because it's the average. Average people do manage to have sex.

These were the general guidelines back on r/incels.

Framecel222 said:
Absolutely, everyone who's posted their face on here (besides me and Jsanza) has been at least 5 PSL. I haven't seen one cuktears user who isn't hideous.

That 's because only insecure normies post their face, truecels already KNOW they are ugly so have no reason to post their face

modus_coperandi said:
Corrected.

Because every Non-Chadlite is virgin. Every statistic proves that.

LOL Londonguy's pics crack me up. He's honestly underrated IMO. He could be average if he fixed his lazy eye and lost weight.

alsalsk said:
You had sex yet?

What were you doing to looksmax?

Nope, still a virgin. For looksmax, I just lost weight and changed diet. No surgeries.

alsalsk said:
Bro, sub 4 is Incel/Truecel, Sub 4-7 is Normie, because it's the average. Average people do manage to have sex.

These were the general guidelines back on r/incels.

This thread is pretty much directed at Sparky alone. He's like an aryan in 1945 who chooses to live in Auschwitz and voluntarily lets himself gassed with the jewish folk.

Fakecels need to leave the house (socialize) and spend less time on this site = high chance of getting laid.

Less time thinking about autistic surgeries you're probably never getting and more time talking to women.

never got the 'fakecel' ugly guy with cute gf haters

different tiers of incels have different experiences to add imo

mental_out said:
men with gfs arent incel

the point was hating ugly guys who arent incel or average guys who are is pointless

mental_out said:
men with gfs arent incel

Well there's the /r/incels definition of it and the Lookism definition (Every Sub-Chadlite who can't fuck Prime Stacies)

mental_out said:
the lookism definition was always daft, you're not celibate if you're fucking someone

I agree. That's why they don't belong here.

Framecel222 said:

Redpill: https://incels.is/Thread-I-look-legitimately-deformed-in-motion-WARNING-EXTREME-SUBHUMANITY?page=1

Everyone agreed that you are 5/10 in looks and have BDD or some mental disorder.

FACEandLMS said:
Redpill: https://incels.is/Thread-I-look-legitimately-deformed-in-motion-WARNING-EXTREME-SUBHUMANITY?page=1

Everyone agreed that you are 5/10 in looks and have BDD or some mental disorder.

True. Could totally imagine him having a harem of female hybristophilic followers.

FACEandLMS said:
Framecel222 said:
Redpill: https://incels.is/Thread-I-look-legitimately-deformed-in-motion-WARNING-EXTREME-SUBHUMANITY?page=1
so how com eyou haven't added him to your Chad-lite list?

Sparky said:
I’ve only seen 2 guys on this website who could qualify as a Chadlite. One of them is not an incel, the other is a manlet living in a country with a high average height. The rest are all sub 7 so stop with this fakecel BS.

Pretty much this. Stop the witch-hunting and persecution, because many of the people who are making these posts they are conflating "fakecel" and "volcel" with "mentalcel". Newsflash: your incel brain is a part of you and is a result of genetics and environment, just like your incel face. Calling people on the spectrum and those who have other issues "fakecels" is just a major cope, and is discrediting the pain and suffering of people who have every right to be here.

Sparky said:
NekoStance said:
so how com eyou haven't added him to your Chad-lite list?
Because Chadlite starts at PSLI 7 and that guy is a 5.5.
The only other guy who should be added to his list is zyros but he’s not incel.
this guy is better looking than Zyros

Sparky said:

Triggered underage fakecel

blickpall said:
Pretty much this. Stop the witch-hunting and persecution, because many of the people who are making these posts they are conflating "fakecel" and "volcel" with "mentalcel". Newsflash: your incel brain is a part of you and is a result of genetics and environment, just like your incel face. Calling people on the spectrum and those who have other issues "fakecels" is just a major cope, and is discrediting the pain and suffering of people who have every right to be here.

Yes but every mentalcel believes their looks are their MAIN problem, forgetting that they are too autistic to speak full sentences, stim when their mummy asks them if they want her to leave the crust on their sandwich, etc. 

FACEandLMS said:

He also has huge potential to get to a 6.5 through looksmaxing.

Sparky said:
He could probably get higher imo

That is true, but i can definitely see him get to a 6.5.

FACEandLMS said:
Yes but every mentalcel believes their looks are their MAIN problem, forgetting that they are too autistic to speak full sentences, stim when their mummy asks them if they want her to leave the crust on their sandwich, etc.

Disagree, there are plenty of mentalcels here who blame their brains over their looks. At least one did so even in this thread. The issue is actually the opposite of what you are describing, in my opinion: the incels who blame their looks and forget/ignore that cognitive functions, behaviors, and being NT in general have an impact as well, because "looks are everything." Basically what you did in OP by calling anyone above a 5 a fakecel. Others explain that looks have made them miserable which leads to their poor mentality, but that is only true for some cases.

I was much more depressed before I discovered incel sites. I will rot until I am an 8/10+ tbh.

I've been called Chad-lite here and my face is melted pig fat.

FACEandLMS said:

That thread actually confirmed what I already thought.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You've got a bit of wonkyness to your features sure when you look in to the camera, but moving makes no difference and from the side you look better than the front.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]actually he has a narrow face and close set eyes, giving him a goofy and low class appearance[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]watch your norwooding man.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're not hot[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You are a bloatcel[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]your head is oversized for your shoulder width[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nobody IRL cares if your jaw is assymetric as long as your facial harmony is ok.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]id see it.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] You blend in with the crowd of everyone who has maybe one or two off features[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You look like someone who hard a little bit of hard time in his dating life and is highly likely to get cheated on if his S/O finds a better looking male.[/font]

Just lol if you think anyone who's worthy of female attention would get comments like these.

Framecel222 said:
Just lol if you think anyone who's worthy of female attention would get comments like these.

You also omitted the people who didn't confirm your biases. You heard what you wanted to hear and ignored what you didn't. Not to mention that these are incel men rating you; the same group of people who have said that Ryan Gosling is subhuman.

blickpall said:
You also omitted the people who didn't confirm  your biases. You heard what you wanted to hear and ignored what you didn't. Not to mention that these are incel men rating you; the same group of people who have said that Ryan Gosling is subhuman.

If half the people say you're ugly and the other half say "you look fine, just b urself teehee" then you're most likely ugly. And none of this is even accounting for the fact that my low-quality camera can hardly capture the full extent of my subhumanity.

Arguably being a mentalcel is worse than being under 5 in looks. Some of them are unironically constantly feeling depressed an anxious. While I might not be good looking I do have a lot of times when I'm happy.
I don't hate them at all tbh. Also all the volcel thing is a meme. There's very few people here who wouldn't be able to fuck a 2/10 with the right mindset. So we're all a combination of volcels/mentalcels.

really well put, brother. thank you for saying this.