Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm glad that i'm not a women

To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★
Seriously just look at this
https://incels.wiki/w/Female_subordination

especially it's brutal considering kawaii culture which considers children and females ( also small animals ) to be cute cause in japanese pixiv it considers them weak and need to protect
it also giga gorrilion suilfuel for asians cause they are most neotenous race which means also weakest while blacks most masculine and strongest

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder

It's a side effect which probably started in the ancestral environment where tribes fought each other for territories, resources and mates. Women from the conquered tribes would need to commit to the winners in order to survive. This behavior may be found in women's psyche to this day.

It's a side effect which probably started in the ancestral environment where tribes fought each other for territories, resources and mates. Women from the conquered tribes would need to commit to the winners in order to survive. This behavior may be found in women's psyche to this day.
Also, women in the past couldn’t get neetbux from the government, so were submissive if a dude paid for her existence.

foids hates to work for foids because they know they are worthless. foids hate their mothers because she thinks she is the reason she dont have a dick.
Foids hate everyone except chads and will destroy homes, families and countries to satisfy her primal cunt.

whats the point of being strong, its been ages since ive beaten someone, and probably never will again

lol this is most feminine looking guy ever saw and don't think that i saw asian feminine as him :shock::shock::shock:

@knajjd must be bullied cause of this

imagine having a fesikh hole between your legs

With my current mind i wouldnt, if i could choose ii still wouldnt. Probably if i was born female that would be the default state obviously and i think i wouldnt mind even though i see foids often say they are envious of males.
foids hates to work for foids because they know they are worthless
Yeah i noticed this too, females are first to be sceptical about foid bosses.

Way back in time they would kill all men in a tribe during war, and take the women, women would then submit and fuck the men that killed their husband and sons.

Id rather be Incel than a degrading set of holes for chad

Way back in time they would kill all men in a tribe during war, and take the women, women would then submit and fuck the men that killed their husband and sons.
This and based. :feelsjuice:

Seriously just look at this
https://incels.wiki/w/Female_subordination

especially it's brutal considering kawaii culture which considers children and females ( also small animals ) to be cute cause in japanese pixiv it considers them weak and need to protect
it also giga gorrilion suilfuel for asians cause they are most neotenous race which means also weakest while blacks most masculine and strongest

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder
Women asked for subordination because they found that sexually arousing. Foids were always in charge indirectly
cope i saw stats
blacks>whites>asians
Powerlifters are usually white

Women asked for subordination because they found that sexually arousing. Foids were always in charge indirectly

Powerlifters are usually white
and in some categories of weight lifting at olympics asians are strong so ?
blacks have highest testosterone and facial masculinity

and in some categories of weight lifting at olympics asians are strong so ?
blacks have highest testosterone and facial masculinity
Whites and some asians are powerlifters. Blacks are good for running/jumping stuff

imagine being a foid, shallow, retarded, whore that it's only goal and though process is leeching chad's money while being used as a toilet and despite living in tutorial mode, still having a permanent feeling of entitlement, narcicissm and misery caused by your mental illness given to you since birth.