Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m glad Joker 2 is failing

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
This is what happens when you try to blue pill a movie. You can’t escape the blackpill joker. Let it consume you. No harley quinn for your face.

Yeah fuck that soy shit movie.

Modern leftists are fucking retards even worse than the prior generations.

At least prior generations leftists would give us what we wanted to see and make money through exploiting us.

Now modern leftist Jew libtarded communist Hollyweird is so backwards and far left ideological they are literally willing to lose money to push their fag/soy/lgbtq/pro nigger/minority agenda on us.

Last edited:
They should have made Harley a submissive whore. Cast Margot robbie and have her wear tight clothing :ahegao::ahegao:

Hope they make minus with the movie

Go die in a hole nigger

Margot robbie is not trans :feelsUgh:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Here we come with the giga cope to defend his satanic tranny creatures. You dumbasses no longer can tell the genders apart you are that far gone. You are a nasty Ishtar worshipper that love trannies so much that you would go into fire for them.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Here we come with the giga cope to defend his satanic tranny creatures. You dumbasses no longer can tell the genders apart you are that far gone. You are a nasty Ishtar worshipper that love trannies so much that you would go in fire for them.
Satan is based.

Trannies are gay. One look at Margot robbie and you can clearly see she is a femoid stacy.

Based if you love trannies (and you do)

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Thanks for giving me a good laugh. Now kneel down to suck "her" off you faggot.
This sounds like projection :feelshehe:

I wouldn't be surprised if you consider yourself a muh Christian. Worshipping the demiurge.

Literally loses in his own lore and he is a gigachad angel, jfl at this statement.
We literally lose in life by being born as subhuman. I'd rather Satan then whatever created this abortion of a world.

God is an evil monster who gets off on killing children, enslaving mankind, and allowing the poor to starve on the street.