Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm glad Infowars is dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
They deserved it for attacking incels.

Sets a very bad precedent regarding First Amendment rights, but I can't say I feel any personal sense of loss. Jones was pretty entertaining, but that PJW buttfucker was a real cretin.

Sets a very bad precedent regarding First Amendment rights, but I can't say I feel any personal sense of loss. Jones was pretty entertaining, but that PJW buttfucker was a real cretin.
I use to like them.

Imagine Alex Jones being blackpilled

Legit anon

Fuck that redneck inbred cuck

His wife divorced him but he still worships women.
"Cope"
"It's over for sub8 men"
Imagine him saying this on his show incel terms coming out from the mouth of Alex Jones he would be made into another fucking meme

Won't be long now....

Dj7ruAYWsAAYzQ5.jpg

I'm not. Imagine what will happen to us

Only low Iq cucks watched that shit

He needs to get banned from the Internet TDS-style so he stops cucking and drops actual truth bombs.

Dead? What? They’re bigger than ever. You think being removed from cuckbook and cucktubewill hurt him much? Wrong. Censorship will help his cause and give him legitimacy.

Sets a very bad precedent regarding First Amendment rights
Youtube is a private company, it doesn't set any 'new precedents', by banning someone. If we want youtube to be a public square with 1st amendment privileges then it needs to be nationalized

They gave him the smoking gun he needed by systematically censoring him like this.

I didn't even know it got banned tbh.
He seemed like a nutcase though.

Youtube is a private company, it doesn't set any 'new precedents', by banning someone. If we want youtube to be a public square with 1st amendment privileges then it needs to be nationalized

I was sure someone would raise a pedantic objection to my wording. I don't mean necessarily a legal precedent, but a premonition of future actions to be taken by corporate monoliths. Even in the legal sense, there are cases to be made against private providers of utilities denying users/consumers access based on "unwelcome" speech:

https://www.amren.com/news/2018/06/...ound-in-anti-censorship-suit-against-twitter/

I would not be opposed to nationalizing YouTube, though.

Now that the magnificent Millie is gone it really is fkn over

get off my board you fucking globalists

I was sure someone would raise a pedantic objection to my wording. I don't mean necessarily a legal precedent, but a premonition of future actions to be taken by corporate monoliths. Even in the legal sense, there are cases to be made against private providers of utilities denying users/consumers access based on "unwelcome" speech:

https://www.amren.com/news/2018/06/...ound-in-anti-censorship-suit-against-twitter/

I would not be opposed to nationalizing YouTube, though.

Also, Jones has been shut up before by courts in valid defamation cases where he was using falsities to cause direct and observable harm to people, as in conspiring people to harass innocent individuals to the point that the harassed individuals are constantly fleeing for safety from Jones' army of stalkers

Satire or truth are legal avenues of oral warfare, but Jones isn't always trying to be a satire artist and he's rarely truthful

I'd just say like half of all his shows are liable to valid defamation cases.

Paul Watson has a rather soft, feminine face with the kool aid red lips to boot & tries to compensate for it by showing off how aggressive he can be which in his case ends up backfiring often & coming across as whiny. Off topic a little but that's my opinion of him.

leftyincel said:
Also, Jones has been shut up before by courts in valid defamation cases where he was using falsities to cause direct and observable harm to people, as in conspiring people to harass innocent individuals to the point that the harassed individuals are constantly fleeing for safety from Jones' army of stalkers

Satire or truth are legal avenues of oral warfare, but Jones isn't always trying to be a satire artist and he's rarely truthful

I'd just say like half of all his shows are liable to valid defamation cases.

Ah, never looked that far into Jones' activities. Pretty funny actually. Imagine if he used that cult leader charisma to sic people on foids.

Was Infowars Pro-White?

And nothing of value was lost.